Bundy Ranch

• Thread starter Prime C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
sun

sun

we tried to share this on facebook & the government blocked it for content.----------------

this country belongs to the people who inhibit it & whenever they shall grow weary of the ezisting form of government.they can use ther constitutional right to amend it or ther revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it..... Abraham Lincoln

power is never given it has to be taken by force.

our second amendment was never intended for bear hunting or burgalars.it was intended for shooting tyrants.i miss free america.

lots of folks just waiting for that moment to fight for america

ZONER

ZONER

Just the beginning ...... America is plain fed up with Bull$hit from our so called government ..... Supposedly some US Senators pals want to put up a solar farm on the land and came up with the endangered tortoise ruse.
But that's only rumor .....$$$$$$ Ka Ching $$$$$

T

tngreen

this is awesome, love the unity! definitely not over but winning a battle like this is huge! These are the events that make tyrants think twice.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Just the beginning ...... America is plain fed up with Bull$hit from our so called government ..... Supposedly some US Senators pals want to put up a solar farm on the land and came up with the endangered tortoise ruse.
But that's only rumor .....$$$$$$ Ka Ching $$$$$

I read something about Fracking too.

K

kolah

The scene at the 25 second mark is killer. ....and at the 4 minute mark the cowboys emerge...it's straight out of a fucking movie, man,,,freakin sweet. There is something very powerful when you see freedom fighting men on horseback. It's even better to be riding along with the pack. ;)

Note the supposed "BLM "goon with the shades and beard trying to talk big. He's not even a ranger, cop or fed. Him and the other goons are hired mercenaries (like Blackwater and other Black OP groups.) Hired fucking government hitmen. Our government is really showing their true colors these days...and that's a good thing as more people will start to realize who the real terrorists are.

Last edited:
T

tngreen

The scene at the 25 second mark is killer. ....and at the 4 minute mark the cowboys emerge...it's straight out of a fucking movie, man,,,freakin sweet. There is something very powerful when you see freedom fighting men on horseback. It's even better to be riding along with the pack. ;)

Note the supposed "BLM "goon with the shades and beard trying to talk big. He's not even a ranger, cop or fed. Him and the other goons are hired mercenaries (like Blackwater and other Black OP groups.) Hired fucking government hitmen. Our government is really showing their true colors these days...and that's a good thing as more people will start to realize who the real terrorists are.

Great point, they have to hire the mercenaries because they know most normal rangers/cops may have an ethical dilemma when it comes to lethal force against citizens. They can't take that chance.

sun

sun

Great point, they have to hire the mercenaries because they know most normal rangers/cops may have an ethical dilemma when it comes to lethal force against citizens. They can't take that chance.
cops dont have ethical dilemmas .

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Not much coverage of this on the news But I just watched a piece on msnbc and what a fucking joke!

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

The amazing thing about this is that the 'private force' that BLM brought in actually was allowed to set up a corral and call it a 'first amendment area' and you had to be inside it to invoke your first amendment rights at the site or be arrested,what kind of bullshit is that?This surprised me alomg with the fact they used private contractors(i.e. blackwater type mercenaries)by their own admission.
Here is something else i found interesting fro another article,
“The new head of the BLM, Neil Kornze, worked for Harry Reid as a policy adviser from 2003 to 2011. It is reasonable to assume that Reid got him the BLM job, and I would hazard a guess that Reid saw the situation turning into a public relations disaster–-Nevada’s Governor and Senator Dean Heller, both Republicans, were more or less siding with Bundy–-and told Kornze to give it up. It still isn’t clear what the crisis was all about. Rumor has it that Reid wants the land for a giant solar farm that would be supplied by a Chinese company and, presumably, subsidized by the federal government. Reid’s son is apparently a participant in the deal. Whether that is true, I haven’t yet tried to figure out. One thing I will say with some certainty, however, is that tortoises had little or nothing to do with it.''

sixstring

sixstring

Reid is a crook, and as soon as his name came up the feds backed off so I think this stinks of more corrupt gov bs.but sean hannity has been covering this for days, im sure he will have some classic lines for the gov on tonight's show lol.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Reid is a crook, and as soon as his name came up the feds backed off so I think this stinks of more corrupt gov bs.but sean hannity has been covering this for days, im sure he will have some classic lines for the gov on tonight's show lol.

im gonna watch that tonight then!

sixstring

sixstring

10pm on the east coast.i watch him alot just because I love all the names he comes up with for the pres, like campaigner in chief lol.must drive the pres nutz :)

Phoenix

Phoenix

The amazing thing about this is that the 'private force' that BLM brought in actually was allowed to set up a corral and call it a 'first amendment area' and you had to be inside it to invoke your first amendment rights at the site or be arrested,what kind of bullshit is that?This surprised me alomg with the fact they used private contractors(i.e. blackwater type mercenaries)by their own admission.
Here is something else i found interesting fro another article,
“The new head of the BLM, Neil Kornze, worked for Harry Reid as a policy adviser from 2003 to 2011. It is reasonable to assume that Reid got him the BLM job, and I would hazard a guess that Reid saw the situation turning into a public relations disaster–-Nevada’s Governor and Senator Dean Heller, both Republicans, were more or less siding with Bundy–-and told Kornze to give it up. It still isn’t clear what the crisis was all about. Rumor has it that Reid wants the land for a giant solar farm that would be supplied by a Chinese company and, presumably, subsidized by the federal government. Reid’s son is apparently a participant in the deal. Whether that is true, I haven’t yet tried to figure out. One thing I will say with some certainty, however, is that tortoises had little or nothing to do with it.''

The truth is out there... ;)

Harry Reid's Connection to Bundy Ranch Siege

Reid It Here :woot: - > -> - > - > http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3143987/posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom