bunny guano

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
burn4me

burn4me

@ZONER you sly dog. this is what you were talking about? everysince you sent that PM i have been working it around in my head. sounds to good to be true and i have friends who own 15+ rabbits. (food,hides,etc.) im from the inner city but you can be for damn sure if your in the mid-west you are never truly far from farming areas/country folk. lol but i do intend on using bunny nuggets. i want to use them directly in my soil mix. anyone know correct measurements? i will also use as a tea so i should probably be on the low end of what i use in the soil. could some one with knowledge of this help? TIA you guys. btw im probably skipping the EWC for now or should i not skip and mix with bunny droppings? oh yeah and im using FFOF mixed 2:1 with FFHF.

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
I've used smart pills every year in my outdoor grows both fresh and still steaming and completly composted down both work equally well
~KMK~

Greenbum

Greenbum

Question as I clean my suburban farm up , we added a bunny which like every other pet in the home. I became his primary care taker after a month and his cuteness wore off , well I have been collecting his .... guano or poop (and seems that pretty much all he does) Is anyone using this ? Has anyone used it in the past ? pro's - con's or am I just jarring up a bunch of rabbit poop because us ganga gardeners do weird things like this and are always on the quest for better results.

Feel free to toss up a similar question here as I don't see to much of a thread about rabbit shit going real far but needed to ask my fellow farmers

happy fridayto add
rabbit manure is good shit.:woot:
let it sit for awhile, kinda decompose.
we use to get it by the pick up bed full. put it on our outdoor plots.
i bet worms would love it....[/QUOT
Feed it to a worm farm.
u straight from the farm as a farmer and a fisherman rabbit mess will make a small skinny worm turn into a small snake after about a week or two and the worms eat it up buddy . No lie, loving fishing growing up u will do what u must to get that a1 fish bait just as the organic Gardner will garden ,rabbit crap and worms is a TLO for real .Bunny poop is Steroids for those guys .
Question as I clean my suburban farm up , we added a bunny which like every other pet in the home. I became his primary care taker after a month and his cuteness wore off , well I have been collecting his .... guano or poop (and seems that pretty much all he does) Is anyone using this ? Has anyone used it in the past ? pro's - con's or am I just jarring up a bunch of rabbit poop because us ganga gardeners do weird things like this and are always on the quest for better results.

Feel free to toss up a similar question here as I don't see to much of a thread about rabbit shit going real far but needed to ask my fellow farmers

happy friday

firmly believed in the

B

Brifly79

If I remember right it needs composted ( like chicken crap)
Im just getting back into cultivating after nearly 10 years off. In the past always used store bought fertilizers. I now also want to begin using rabbit poop. How do you compost it & how do you know when is ready to be used for plants?

P

pitchdope

You do not need to ,read the copy pasted text .
I use it strait from my little Nelly's ass!!
It is full of Actinomyces too ,just add some microbial or aerated tea and you are ready

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

My brother grows is straight bunny shit. He raises them. Once he starts his plants in a solo with soil he then goes straight to all bunny shit. He doesn’t feed them anything but water. He grows some pretty decent flower. He does this inside and out. His rabbit eat the trimmings and leaf and stems after harvests. We all eat his rabbits. I highly recommend it. I plan on getting some rabbits in the spring

P

pitchdope

My brother grows is straight bunny shit. He raises them. Once he starts his plants in a solo with soil he then goes straight to all bunny shit. He doesn’t feed them anything but water. He grows some pretty decent flower. He does this inside and out. His rabbit eat the trimmings and leaf and stems after harvests. We all eat his rabbits. I highly recommend it. I plan on getting some rabbits in the spring

I d kill to see one of his buds grown strainght in rabbits poo ,is it possible to have some images from the buds or the plants ?

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Also he just collects it and it drys out then he uses it. I’m not kidding I grabbed a clone from
Him he had reported.
When I went to transplant it from a 1.5gal to a 3 it was just rabbit shit. The entire
Medium. And he does nothing but give them
Water. I have never done it this way personally, but the plants seem to love it. His rabbits eat a mixture of pellets and hay in the winter and grass and pellets in the summer. And of course all
Waste products from his flower grow

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

I d kill to see one of his buds grown strainght in rabbits poo ,is it possible to have some images from the buds or the plants ?
I only have this outdoor on hand. It was a vanilla kush I had given him. At this point i think it was over 10ft.... can’t remember. It was planted in just rabbit shit and he topped dressed with more fresh and gave only water

B856616E 4DA6 4201 895C 496C549C9819
P

pitchdope

Nice girls ,both ;) Seems really happy .
i use it 30% with 30% perlite & 30% cocο .
Straight could be dangerous if getting soggy ,also fullness of nitrogen could be a potential problem sometimes
but i see only a happy plant getting whatever she needs ,well done

supermar25

supermar25

hey I filled a 4L jug with fish tank water and i put a tea bag with rabit poo in it, is this ok to feed to my plants? they are about a month old but still small bc i fucked up might have nute burned them with tea that i made... some of them went yellowish... been giving them pure water now but the yellow ones are still a bit yellow, should I give them this mix? i only put like 5-7 poo pellets in the bag so very little amount.... first time grower lol

BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
From what I remember, rabbit dooks are 3-2-1 on the NPK for veg usage. There's a brand in MI called Bad Bunny in the hydro stores.

I'm partial to cow and horse manure, which is roughly 2-1-3 for start to finish growing.

Elxfeezy

Elxfeezy

um 2 cats and a dog are enough to be roaming he will stay in the cage and my wires will stay intact could very well wind up swimming in the pond this summer thou ...lol...and as sad as it is I really couldn't say the name of the bunny as it might be a security risk....
I use it fresh, no issues ever. Think about it. Rabbits have always been pests to human gardens, and it’s not cause they poop and burn your plants. They eat what they want and leave some of the best fertilizer you can get your hands on. My rabbit poops, the same day I put it in a gallon of water and let it dechlorinate for a day. It’s ready to use. It does start to REEK in water tho. Keep the tea outside.

Latest posts

Top Bottom