Burmese/African Black?

• Thread starter Pug Fugly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Pug Fugly

Hey Reeferman, good to see you, i've been a customer for a three or four years, and have been looking forward to the release of your Burmese for quite a while, i was wondering what the full flowering time was on that, i think i remember 10 weeks, but cant remember. I'm also interested in the african black, the description is great, but the prices are pretty steep at hd, and i might not be able to afford them both, so i was wondering if they were going to be offered on an ongoing basis, or if the supply would be limited on one or both. Also, i was wondering about potency of some of your new releases, if the apple pie would have the same kind of potency as the original, since i'm also interested in that, lol, and if you would consider the african black more potent, or better quality.
Thanks, and sorry for all the questions all at once, lol, you seem fairly confident about this release, its a good sign.
Peace

R

Reeferman

The african black are in low supply HD bought all I could spare for now but more are going to show up soon hopefully from my southern work , I just did a fresh run of burmese and the mom from the testers is well amazing ! Huge yielding 9-10 weeks really great strain I also made some burmese x headstash which will be much like a tastier herijuana .
RM

P

Pug Fugly

Sounds great reef, thanks for the quick reply, i might have to dig deep on this one. I'm looking for something crazy potent, and a true breeder, i remember the Burmese is supposed to be all that and more, wish i could afford them all, lol.
peace

P

Pug Fugly

Forgot, i was also wondering if you were going to bring back Accidental Haze in the future, i ran it a couple years ago and was very impressed with the quality of the smoke, but lost my mother plant, what i think was a mexican fenotype, stinky, frosty, tasty buds. I'm just wondering in case i need to save some extra cash.
thanks

B

blueglass70

Has anyone grown out the African Black. I am curious about how it standds up to claims, also what grows like. I am currently on week 15 of a MexSativa so I am patient enough for sure, but i would love to work w/ a pure landrace as unique as this is. I was starting to think Af Black was urban legend and then I saw were Reef offered it in the past. Would love any info avail. Thanks

B

blueglass70

Sorry found another thread w/ answers won't bother anymore

Latest posts

Top Bottom