Burn It Down

• Thread starter Papasomni
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Papasomni

Papasomni

All right!.... the sour hermie pie is starting to look like something. 34 days.
20181129 125357

No sign of nanners so far

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Here is the second OG Kush x Trainwreck. She exploded with branching after I bent her main stem down in week 1 of 12/12.

I have her wrapped in soft tie wire like a tomato cage ring and am pinching and bending the ever growing branches (supercropping) to try to keep an even canopy.

840964CD A3E8 4FA3 9108 29065DD8EB52
D5629893 758E 4758 B67F A8332C8CC44F
2ED8B2DE 316E 420F B688 5A3B9E798E43

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Wow! ... I didn't realize this was a thing

https://www.yahoo.com/news/medical-...email_subject=norml-news-of-the-week-11292018

I live in texas.. I carry a gun everywhere I go. I even carry in church... especially in church.
That’s federal not state. Federal government does not issue, control or dictate how individual states issue and control concealed Cary permits. I live in Oregon the county I live in issued me a state concealed carry permit. When I signed up for my medical card the states rules informed me that I was not allowed to have a permit by state sanctioned laws for medical marijuana. Feds have nothing to do with it.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I hope texas stays a prohibition state or maybe just allow medical

We have plenty of guns here but if you got arrested with a medical grow and there were guns present you forfeit the protection of the mmmp and are tried for felony trafficking.

Now we will have rec. we will see what they do.

gwheels

gwheels

Stupid seed sale....But this time i got 9 beans for 56.50 CDN delivered so that is not too shabby
1 white widow
2 south african kwazalu (land race sativa)
6 coco melon (chocoate thai X cantalope haze)
Back close to 50 beans again :D
I will think about putting that 2nd 5 foot tent up and running the white widow maybe.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

What’s up with the plywood floor?

Lol.

I had my grow in my open basement when I bought the house 3.5 years ago. I underestimated the cold temps I would get and had bad root issues.

So I built the swing set looking stand out of 2x4’s that I already had and quickly converted the spare room to save the healthiest plants.

Been growing successfully in there ever since. Eventually I will insulate the basement and build a new flower and veg room but this year I broke my scapula and last year new old house repairs took my time and money.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Lol.

I had my grow in my open basement when I bought the house 3.5 years ago. I underestimated the cold temps I would get and had bad root issues.

So I built the swing set looking stand out of 2x4’s that I already had and quickly converted the spare room to save the healthiest plants.

Been growing successfully in there ever since. Eventually I will insulate the basement and build a new flower and veg room but this year I broke my scapula and last year new old house repairs took my time and money.
I hear that, time is all we got and money for growing we don’t have! Lol

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I hear that, time is all we got and money for growing we don’t have! Lol

I decided to grow without greed and it’s still going almost 5 years later. I’m sure not getting wealthy but I live comfortably out in the forest and my days are free to kayak and mountain bike or whatever.

Shame my illnesses will keep progressing but that is why I landed here in the first place after losing my career in Colorado.

Met a West Michigan country girl out there and we have been together ever since.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I decided to grow without greed and it’s still going almost 5 years later. I’m sure not getting wealthy but I live comfortably out in the forest and my days are free to kayak and mountain bike or whatever.

Shame my illnesses will keep progressing but that is why I landed here in the first place after losing my career in Colorado.

Met a West Michigan country girl out there and we have been together ever since.
Rite on bro, congrats!!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Here is a Citral x POW 33 grown from a seed that popped out of a cured headstash bud and landed in the carpet. Took a while but I found it. Her mom was a great plant and I saw no other seeds so I planted it right away.

B3E617CB F686 4689 B9C2 D6705328E81F
BBC614EA D92F 4E86 B43D E5EC2090A980
026601CD 3A44 4C4A 9466 752998B07040

Tons of branches hidden under there.

Top Bottom