Burn Or Deficiency

• Thread starter Ander
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Ander

One leaf looks a bit puple and the others have gone browny orange its off the same plant and no othere plant in the room has it .im in coco stoped cal mag 1 or 2weeks in to flower cos of high N and added a magnesium last feed .

Burn or deficiency
Burn or deficiency 2
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Put up a lot more info
Temps /rh?
Pot size?
Straight Coco?
Nutes?
Ppm/ec?
Ph?
Watering frequency?
Dtw? Recirculating? Top feed?
It could be a lot of things and to guess of just a simple pic of a leaf is just throwing darts at a wall. Post more pics too. The whole plant. Problem areas. All that.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

I think lotsa folks who can't afford all in one units are battling it lol...myself included...got down to 1 degree here.
Ya and a lot of people can’t have their grow inside their comfy home. If I was in a colder climate i would have to install a heater. But where I’m at the insulation does the trick. My veg room is inside my house so it’s easier. Lol

A

Ander

I think lotsa folks who can't afford all in one units are battling it lol...myself included...got down to 1 degree here.
I did leav the heater off the othere day .but if your strugling with temps you my friend need a INKBIRD there on ebay best 30 you will ever spend .

Organikz

Organikz

It's not genetics causing that. That's a phos deficiency. Cold roots. Not necessarily ambient temps. Are you letting your water sit at room temp before watering? Watering with water that is too cold will shock your roots.

Download
A

Ander

It's not genetics causing that. That's a phos deficiency. Cold roots. Not necessarily ambient temps. Are you letting your water sit at room temp before watering? Watering with water that is too cold will shock your roots.
No iv got a fish tank heater in my vat mate

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I dont know anyone that looks at just the leaf and not the main feed tube and comes to a conclusion.

Hey but fuck it ....your plant has aids

Organikz

Organikz

Well sometimes I be putting 2 and 2 together...i clone flowering plants...
20180113 082334
20180113 082039

Now I know 2 things are going on that absorb mass amounts of phos...flowering and root initiatation/growth...so I add this up and I look at the plant with perfect green stems and petioles that these clones come from and it just clicks...weird

once stems and leaves begin to purple...i pull them up and roots be dangling. I thrown them in soil and new growth starts rolling.

20180113 082135
Last edited:
Top Bottom