Burned abd crispy Leaves.

• Thread starter Nlivinit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nlivinit

Nlivinit

This is my second grow. I'm doing 3 auto flowers. 2 strawberry cheesecake and 1 northern lights. I started this with cheap blurple lights and just got a new timber 3vl cob. This is a soul grow. I've been going light on the nutrients. The 2 strawberry cheesecake flowers are fine but the northern lights have crispy leaves. I removed prob 8 crispy crunchy fan leaves. I'm afraid that with hurt the plant. Is this nutrient burn. I don't see how it can be light burn when the other two plants are fine. I did raise the light a few inches and dimmed it a tad. I'm also laying off the nutrients a while. Will this plant be OK? Any advice is much appreciated. This is only my second grow and my first grow using auto flowers.

Burned abd crispy leaves
Burned abd crispy leaves 2
Burned abd crispy leaves 3
Burned abd crispy leaves 4
Burned abd crispy leaves 5
Burned abd crispy leaves 6
Burned abd crispy leaves 7
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
nutrient deficiency?possibly phosphorus.
maybe needs more food? you said you were going light on nutes?
should be able to google that pretty quickly.

M0nStarNuggety

M0nStarNuggety

Supporter
I may agree but,...What are the specs on grow? "Light" on nutes? Light distance, etc?. Looks like you are around about week in flower. I have 1 of each of these going myself.

10w30

10w30

Supporter
good luck with pulling these through, i saw the other post too. new lights and now some crispy leaves though i dont think the 2 are totally related. i think you gotta post your soil/medium mix, then people will probaby say flush with accurate ph and low dose of nutrients. air flow and humidity to be dialed in and your gonna be fine.

flush until 20%+ run off.

good luck hopefully we all get to see these get better.

Nlivinit

Nlivinit

I used happy frog soil on the plant that's burning and miracle grow in the other two that are fine because I ran out of the other. Light on nutes as in 1/4 teaspoon flora micro, flora grow and flora bloom. Also one teaspoon of Cali magic. I used a schedule just used about a 1/4 of Etsy I used on a regular grow. Lights are approximately 18 to 20 inches above the top of the plant. I did 3 waters of nutes and per one water straight.

Nlivinit

Nlivinit

The plant in the middle of the video is the bunt one. I do rotate them every water though.

Nlivinit

Nlivinit

The two pictures I've the other two plants. Not one burnt leave.

IMAG0482
IMAG0485
M0nStarNuggety

M0nStarNuggety

Supporter
It sounds like it could be the Happy frog. I have heard it is better for veg. I have not used it myself, So I cannot say one way or the other.
Perhaps flush to remove the excess, and go 1/8th strength.
I have only had 3 full runs using Autos, so far. 4rd in flower, 5th in seedlings now. In Grow Diaries
So I am no expert. Do not only go by my advice. Lol
The other 2 look beautiful though!!
Nice grow!!

Top Bottom