• Thread starter NorthernCBD
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NorthernCBD

NorthernCBD

Over the last couple of
Burnt tips
Burnt tips 2
days some of the leaf tips on my auto cheese plant have started turning brown. Does anyone know if this is normal in the flowering period or did I over water...o...how much longer does my plant have to go?

Burnt tips 3
az2000

az2000

If you were concerned about the yellow leaves. That's normal. The plant doesn't think they serve a purpose anymore, drawing stored nutrients out of them. Wait till they drop on their own (don't be a muthaplucka). Maybe more nitrogen would be good. But, it doesn't look like the plant's deficient.

EDIT: I saw the rest of your post between the photos. You asked about the burnth tips. Yes, that looks like you fed too much.

They look great. Maybe reduce your nutrient strength 20%. If you're following a schedule, maybe go back to when the N was a little higher.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I think too much nutes. Lower the strength. Maybe some fresh water first next time.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Ok thank you for the reply...it's funny my Early Miss plant takes the same water and nutrients and always wants more!!

I grow different strains/ crosses all the time and i mix different strengths or water only individually as needed for best results.

NorthernCBD

NorthernCBD

If you were concerned about the yellow leaves. That's normal. The plant doesn't think they serve a purpose anymore, drawing stored nutrients out of them. Wait till they drop on their own (don't be a muthaplucka). Maybe more nitrogen would be good. But, it doesn't look like the plant's deficient.

EDIT: I saw the rest of your post between the photos. You asked about the burnth tips. Yes, that looks like you fed too much.

They look great. Maybe reduce your nutrient strength 20%. If you're following a schedule, maybe go back to when the N was a little higher.

Thank you for your reply..I thought so but was confused because my Early Miss plant always wants more!!

NorthernCBD

NorthernCBD

I grow different strains/ crosses all the time and i mix different strengths or water only individually as needed for best results.
Ok..so each plant needs different care:) I will for forward accordingly..thank you!!

Top Bottom