BuRnZys Dryer Lung Box build

• Thread starter BurnzYzBudZz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Yep you read it right, building a 8x6 lung box room / drying room for this and up coming grows. Late next year, the real transformation will begin. Until then, follow along. This lung box will supply a constant flow of cool, dehumidified air into each tent. I’ll be bring fresh filtered air from outside into the lung box where it will be air conditioned, dehumidified, then air will be drawn from the lung box into the tents (flower and veg). The exhausted air will be returned to the lung box, filtered, cooled, dehumidified and back into the tent. Basically a closed loop cycle, well.. kinda. This room will Be adapted into a full blown veg room once the other pieces fall into place.
Burnz

Burnzys dryer lung box build
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
This room is turning into an 8x6 grow room real fast haha. Making progress, walls will be up tomorrow. Won some killer genetics from @1diesel1. Looking forward to the next like 5 runs, keeping moms and possible breeding with these genetics (if permitted) in the future.

FB47E458 3C20 4E90 A1BA 7E367573A880
8C8986A2 FADB 4DD8 BB77 0A7F8C597FA2
344DB124 F1D8 4661 A804 E5A5E0475310
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Moving right along. Got all 3 walls up including the roof. Next is the front wall and door. Then sealing and taping. Cutting for ac and electrical will follow. Best ac wall unit for my buck? More than likely flowering in this room and vegging in the tent.

2277A1DF 6A25 461D 80CE 0025106BD4F4
F0751445 B94D 447A A236 566053329ACB
161E8CE3 41CB 48D1 9228 8B4ED21CE60C
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Purchased the rest of the material for my now transformed 8x6 flower room. The cool air will be vented into the 4x4 veg/mom tent. Will be done and (hopefully) in use by Tuesday. I’ve got $500 expendable for running more electricity to garage.

3AF633A2 31BE 43DA 8A68 AA86E6EC7A54
309C69BE 6C5A 4749 A0FF 0394579B60DC
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Finished up full Frame and door. Got ac in. Got the power situated. Found a outlet close by garage all by itself. Nothing on this circuit currently so going to re route that outlet and run conduit all the way to the back of the room. And run all power from there. I’ve got 2 outlets with about +\- 21 amps available. We are looking good. Got some killer genetics on the way. Networking. In a community such as this, networking with fellow farmers and breeders is a way to build your seed stash for the future. For the love of this precious plant and our community, as well as, the next generation of farmers.
BurnZ

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Get a mini split AC unit. Hands down the way to go for that space. Or at least heavily filter the lung room. Worst thing I ever did to my room was put a wall banger in there. Sucks in bugs like crazy, I had to cover the damn thing. I'll have to pull it out eventually.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Get a mini split AC unit. Hands down the way to go for that space. Or at least heavily filter the lung room. Worst thing I ever did to my room was put a wall banger in there. Sucks in bugs like crazy, I had to cover the damn thing. I'll have to pull it out eventually.
😭 Even if I decided to flower in there? garage is pretty much bug free other than some house spiders.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Standby for finished flower room later tonight. Took the day off work to finish this room. Electrical is in. Need to wire everything up and connect controllers and by 6pm PST I’ll be rollin.

B8E4DF0A 92E3 46C4 BA03 C218D56C3B96
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

wow just seen this @BurnzYzBudZz looking great. You can put screen around the wall shaker if ya worried about bugs. Mine vents inside the house so I don't worry about it. If I could do a mini split I would but not in the cards for me yet.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
wow just seen this @BurnzYzBudZz looking great. You can put screen around the wall shaker if ya worried about bugs. Mine vents inside the house so I don't worry about it. If I could do a mini split I would but not in the cards for me yet.
Actually we are looking pretty good thus far. A few minor adjustments and we’re golden.
Damn, Burnz ain't playin!
Thanks brotha. Check out the grow log over here.

😍

Wow, I dream of stuff like this...

My ass is stuck in a couple tents 😭
Sooner or later brotha. Cards are falling into place for me. Bigger and better things to come.

Top Bottom