Burpee cage users... how to they fit on the UC?

• Thread starter kushtrees
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kushtrees

Hi everyone after reading pretty much every thread here and getting inspired, I decided to buy myself a UC8xxl13 for my next grow in the coming month.

In the mean time I need new cages for my coco plants and want to get some that I can use on the UC as well. I read about some people here using the Burpee cages and they looked liked they fit really well. I was wondering for those who have them...

Which ones do u have? I was looking at the 18 inch square by 58 inches high xl pro one for the 8 inch heavy harvest lids... and how do they fit on the UC lids? any adjustments made or just put em on top/ the floor?

Any advice on these things would be great they are $40 each and I dont want to get 8 then find out they wont fit on the UC for my next grow :worried, Thank!s :party0042: -KT

deacon1503

deacon1503

The standard Burpee square tomato cages fit my 8 gals awesome, which I believe are the same L x W as the 13's. With just a little pressure, the cage almost snaps over the very top lip of the bucket. Custom!

K

kushtrees

Thats awsome! Im pretty sure the 8 gal and 13 gal lids are the same size... do you know the L x W of the lids? the cages are either 14 inches or 18 inches square it looks like... which to get?! -KT

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
they fit like they are made for them

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
length and width I think are the same - 14 or 18 is the height

K

kushtrees

well I got and email from cch2o saying the 14x16 ones fit pefectly so it looks like the standard ones it is thnx everyone!

K

kushtrees

thats the standard ones they apparently fit perfectly
hope this helps -KT

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

only $140+ shipping to do a 12 site, not bad. im gonna make the switch eventually i cant wait!

Top Bottom