• Thread starter ELBURRO
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ELBURRO

ELBURRO

Breeder
Supporter
What's up?
This is my 2012 outdoor. I did not think this was not going to happen, but through a lot of hard work, I made it happen. Here is the story: It has been some of the hardest months of my life and it has been very stressful. I had a partner and we had 2 properties. We had a difference of opinion and I said fuck it. I told him to take everything that I didn't want anything to do with you him and his baby mama. So, my journey started with nowhere to live and thousands of miles from my home. I decided that I was not going to give up and that I would make my dreams come true. So, I took my plants, put them in my RV, and started looking for a new home. After 45 days, I was able to get a property. Here goes the setup: I will be doing homemade smartpots and mounds. I will be running mostly seeds strains from many different breeders, but for the most part it will be Ganjarebelseeds and some clones.

The soil is super nice it has everything you could want in soil. The soil has Organic Compost,Peat Moss,Pearlite,Chicken Manure,Worm Castings,Bat Guano,Kelp Meal,Glacier Rock Dust,Oyster Shell Powder,Gypsum,Lime,Azomite Powder,Red Lava Rock,Leonardite,
K MAG,Alfalfa Meal and Bone Meal.

Here is a list of some the strains I will be running:

Clones:
1.3 kings
2.blue dream
3.lime kush
4.skywalker og
Seeds strain:
1.Bubba og from Cedarberry farm
2.Green Manalishi from Mota
3.banana split og from Golden lion
4.keylime kush from Golden lion
5.Chesse bubba from Divine
6.Eskimo kush from Divine
7.Chemical Romance from Divine
8.Starfighter from Alien
9.Kolossus from Sannie
Veg area
Burros outdoor 2
Garden 1 1
Starfighter male   copy
Blue dream row   copy
Bluedream   copy
Bubbaog7   copy
Green manalishi 1   copy
I also have more strains from Ganja Rebel, but I will post more about that when I have them ready.
OK , in the soil, I mixed mycorrhizae . Then for nutrients, I will be doing a chemical and organic mix. I will be making teas for veg with mix of worm casting, molasses, guanos and other stuff . Then for bloom, I will be using veg+bloom with drip clean. For foilar spray, I will use CB Foilar pack with molasses and I will also be doing calcium 25. For watering, I will be running 4 shrubblers per plant. In garden 1 I will be running sup lighting. That all for now will post more later

ELBURRO

ELBURRO

Breeder
Supporter
Pictures 1. Veg area 2. 3 kings 3. Garden area 4. Starfighter male 5. Bluedream row 6. Bluedream 7. Starfighter female 8. Green manalishi

DRONER

DRONER

lookin good bro! keep doing you thing!! i know what you mean by hard work, ive been in the bush for the past month hauling all my suppliies in, hard work usully pays off! à

cheers

DR

Mogrow

Mogrow

elburro brusts on the scene with some epic gear, and big holes.
rock em dude.
peace mogrow

Top Bottom