Bu's Blend And Liquid Nutes

• Thread starter bankcee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bankcee

bankcee

okay so I'm being storming here and I've came up with a pretty stupid question,maybe it's the cheap side of me or maybe I'm just not thinking straight. But I'm trying to avoid feeding vegging plants. and also re use my mix. i grow in a mix of 1 part peat 1 part perlite 1 part bus blend (sometimes I do my one part compost 50/50 bus blend and wiggle work castings.

but anyways I just made like 200 gallons of this mix for like maybe 200 dollars, for next round and I've been throwing this away time after time. only because I feed liquid nutes and when I started growing i always read never re use soil after growing with salts..

I've come back to if that's even true. what are your thoughts on re using a mix like this?normally I run botanicare kind, but this time I wanna run h&g a and b base for soil and roots excel amino treatment multizen and hydroplex and overdrive in flower.

should I be re using this soil?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

reuse my soil all the time,heal it using this,and thats the ticket it is your nutrient

bankcee

bankcee

but when I first build this soil I literally don't think my veg nutes make an difference never done a side by side but intend to now.

but how harmful is it to the compost does it defeat the purpose of the compost? the compost vegges some good size gals.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

but when I first build this soil I literally don't think my veg nutes make an difference never done a side by side but intend to now.

but how harmful is it to the compost does it defeat the purpose of the compost? the compost vegges some good size gals.
the video i posted is to make bacteria,,soil needs both bacteria and fungi,correct me if im wrong never used the kind,but i do use the soil pro blend and it is organic nutrients,my soil is built to be alive and dont need feed at all in veg,and when i flip i only feed because i want the thric to build up like frosted flakes,,if you have the right balance in your soil,feed isnt even needed this plant will grow in rocks,,the feed is just acting as a steriod to give us more of the plant by volume,but will just grow like a weed without anything just not as much product

Latest posts

Top Bottom