Bush Doctor Foliar Spray

• Thread starter DANKGROWER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DANKGROWER

DANKGROWER

so this fox farm bush doctor flowers kiss foliar spray says to spray up until week 6...is it OK to spray your flowers with this...obviously yes it's made for it...has any one ever u seed this product on the farm?
Bush doctor foliar spray 2
Bush doctor foliar spray

straincreation

straincreation

never used it but not looks fine to me. Id make a vennies tea and toss some of that on the mix when the tea is done. I do this with botanicares protea and its very effective.
BoL! Happy farmin;)

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Looks like that product is a foliar for vegetative use. The NPK ratio is heavier on N than would be in a bloom nute. I wouldn't recommend giving flowering plants foliar sprays past week 1 or so (I don't at all in flowering) and you really have to make sure you get the residual cleaned off with water multiple times or you could be smoking nutes come harvest time.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Personally in wouldn't want to smoke any of it If it had been used till week 6. Just my opinion. I'm in no way educated , just picky about clean , residue free flowers.

Peace

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
That's what I figured and that's why I came to the farm for their knowledge...i will probably only spray in veg
Good call. You will have nice clean flowers. Best of luck.
Peace

d0rk2dafullest

d0rk2dafullest

not sure what tetraborate is, but most of it is micro nutrients with some ewc. sounds like u can make this stuff, basically just beneficial teas, with some azomite. if anything i'd throw a drop or 2 of flora+. but that's basically what ur spraying on ur plants. along with some nitrogen. maybe u can get ammonium nitrate (or even some cal-nitrate) and just put in like 1/16 tsp a gallon. and just use that as a spray. same thing. and lil epsom salt. maybe some sea kelp too. (but that's up to u. sea kelp to my knowledge is known to provide good branching off)

i remember spraying with this solution and i'd get very good results. leaves were a nice shade of green, the plant grew very evenly. kinda sounds like this is what it is. except i was already making it from scratch. see (the magic bullet) from caps' thread

this isnt the magic bullet, but it's what i used to make a foliar spray if i decided to foliar.
Cal-nitrate totally optional, but if ur plants needed some green in them, it'll help.

ewc - 5 gallon bucket worth is prolly like 15 bucks.
azomite - 10 lb i think i saw for 15 bucks
calmag - 20 bucks for a lb to make 1 gall soluable (5ml / gal)
flora + (optional) - 60 a quart i believe. (1ml per gallon tho)
molasses - 10 bux for a lb of raw cane molasses (dry) (1/16tsp per gallon early flower or veg) (1/8tsp per gal mid flower weeks 3-5) (1/4 tsp per gal weeks 6-8)
seaweed - 1 lb bag i think was like 15 bucks
cal-nitrate - 1 lb of it was like 20? ( 1/16tsp per gal )
cap's bennies - 40 bucks a pack.

this can last u a VERY long time.

If i foliar in flowering i like to stop around 3. And anything after, would only be some cal-nitrate with a lil epsom salts, if i start to see some yellowing that i dont like. maybe even a lil bit of molasses as well. i use raw cane molasses now instead of liquid molasses.

Last edited:
Top Bottom