Bush Like A 70s Por....

• Thread starter Hpo777
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hpo777

Hpo777

So I topped this gal...holy poo dudes...ive never had a strain Bush up like this lol it's to the point I've been cutting leaves off! I never do That! She just bushy? Or did I fudge a ice cream sandwich?
Bush like a 70s por
Bush like a 70s por 2

Reactions: Ina
GrowzNCali

GrowzNCali

Are those clovers I see growing in one of those pots with your girl? Just have to say LOL at "...holy poo dudes...".

How many times have you topped her? Surprised you don't typically remove leaves from your plants.

Hpo777

Hpo777

Are those clovers I see growing in one of those pots with your girl? Just have to say LOL at "...holy poo dudes...".

How many times have you topped her? Surprised you don't typically remove leaves from your plants.
Haha I've got a good stone going
And I've only topped once! And I usually never have too...maybe since it's Indica? How much do you typically remove and over a course of how Long? I just don't want any more wet spots on leaves

It's alfalfa

GrowzNCali

GrowzNCali

I'm just getting going on my first grow, so can't say I "typically" do anything just yet. But I do read a lot. ;) How much you top depends on a few things: method of growing, available canopy size, personal preference. I plan on scrogging my plants and will remove anything at the very bottom throughout the grow. Because I am scrogging this should be a smaller amount of plant as scrogging forces the plant to grow more on the same level.

Top Bottom