bushmaster outdoors??

• Thread starter budboy299
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
budboy299

budboy299

Has anyone ever tried bushmaster outdoors?
I would imagine the same effects other than if it were washed away with rain quickly...but wondered if anyone had "real world" feedback?

Just trying to reduce a couple plants stretch....and yes they already so tied and bound up that they are about to scream the "safe word" :sweating

G

globe_toker

Bushmaster is a decent product to control plant height. I have used it outdoors on a number of occasions. Foliar feeding and hand watering, both work well. I would go light on the dose at first just to see how they react. I have always went with 2 light applications depending on the grow. This stuff will immediately stop vertical growth, which results in potency being decreased slightly in exchange for a yield increase.

D

Dankroom

Bushmasters

Decent product for sure. I have only used it a couple of times and it did as advertised.
Honestly though i spend my time on lst, super cropping and the like right up to flowering. That and some good pruning and another tech i snagged from watching a documentary.....lol
I have learned from experience which strains work best for me and combined with some time and love I get all I need plus enough to give away to needy peeps. I'm no Master , but i'm learning every day ! Peace

Latest posts

Top Bottom