Bushmaster?

• Thread starter chemDOOM
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

chemDOOM

I'm a little short on vertical height in my breeding room. Well, very short. (about 2 feet) I'm gonna be using some stretchy, lanky strains so I can already see a problem coming. I've heard a lot of good things about bushmaster though, and it sounds perfect. Only thing is, does it have any negative effects when you're trying to make seeds?

V

vancerz

from my understanding its just some kelp hormones I have used it only a couple of times, i never had any negative effect on my plants.

S

Steve Z

so, dude 2 feet??? is that total top to bottom? that will not work.

zero airflow, the pot you'd have it in would be like AT LEAST 5-6 ", then the lighting fixture (with that space would obviously be t5/flouro) would still be 5-6". that leaves you a foot tops. 12/12/ from seed plants grow taller than that.

unless im seeing stuff wrong, it may not be a good idea to grow in that spot.

C

chemDOOM

Trust me I know it's not the best spot, but I dont have that many other options for a few months so fuck it. But im honestly not that worried about it not being possible. Hell, ive seen people successfully grow in PC cases. My space is bigger than one of those. I dont give a shit about bud yield. I have a 600w flower room that takes care of that. I just dont want seeds all up in my good nugs. And actually im gonna try vertical lighting in the little space. Hanging lights from the top seems like a waste in such a small area.

Top Bottom