bushmaster

• Thread starter drgreenthum420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

drgreenthum420

Does anyone have experience using bushmaster and does it really keep your plant from growing vertical ?

420Gator

420Gator

i tried it for the first time on my current grow, one foliar application at 1mil a gallon and i could tell a difference from the plants i didnt try it on

not a huge diff but i only used it once near the end of stretch

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

everything you need to know about bushmaster
link here
i would make love to this stuff if it didnt give me cancer

sky high

sky high

Can you show us a copy of the report that shows the supposed cancer causing agent specifically contained in bushmaster, mastercheeser? I've seen so many folks spout the same regurgatated (mis)information on the canna boards over the years that it's time those who do so back it up with >proof< of the claim.

And those directions will FUCK any grower who follows them right in the ass. Those dosages are far too high/are not what the manufacturer currently recommends. OLD/BAD info all around on this one!

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

yea, they say start with the direction on the bottle and move up
bottle says 1 ml/g, i have it in my hand cuz i use the hell outa this stuff
this stuff is magic in aero
as they say over n over its very strain dependant.
wound never run it at 20ml/g unless i was guna flush real quick
adding sea kelp a few days before helps a bit too

as far as the cancer goes, i just assume half the stuff i use would give me cancer and try to ignor it, cant be worse than the brick most of the world is tokin on

U

Udyana Peace

I know nothing about Bushmaster but from reading the linked article it's clear that the author doesn't know sh*t from Shinola about kelp (in general), the myriad of extraction processes used around the world and most importantly what is a viable/necessary application level.

Not to mention that he failed to include the product line(s) from the world's largest processor of North Atlantic Kelp. Liquid kelp extract? Is he serious?

If he couldn't get much right on the kelp deal I would have little confidence in the rest of the screed.

UP

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

good job sky high, now you got all these other tards that dont know '''' believeing the crap you spew on all the bushmaster threads, alot of good info is guna come hippys that havent came outa their holes for 20 years. i sure as hell dont know who the largest producer of kelp extract is. nor do i care. im smart enuf to figure out gravity is a kelp extract so if i add it, its close enuf. der de derp.

if somebody is looking for advice, please dont be going around looking to do some product bashing.
sky high, you actually have to read an artice before you bash. sounds to me like somebodys got a sandy vag

sky high

sky high

Yer the Farmer who spoke of "cancer"...then backed off and deflected the conversation elsewhere with no further proof of yer spew.

attacks go nowhere here....and only serve to illustrate >your< true character.

Apologies to greenthumb420 for the hijack

be well

s h

U

Udyana Peace

Gravity

$45 per quart

Brilliant!

Just using the term 'Humboldt County' is worthy of at least $44.00 per quart - maybe more!

Kinda like the old gas company, Texaco and their advertising campaign from yesteryear...........

You can trust your car to the man who wears the Star

The big bright Texaco star!

I wonder what the Dutch will come up with...............

UP

sky high

sky high

LOL, guys. Yes....like most hydro stuff with a fancy name/label it is overpriced.

Breaking it down even more....just think of all the idiots out there who buy/drink bottled water!!

good luck greenthumb!

s h

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

bushmaster is good stuff, and is very concentrated, they say on the bottle not to use the dosage given inless you know what your doing. been usin it for years and will continue to do so. River or rainwater, even better yet glacial water. Take it easy guys

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

how much of that sea kelp you using?
again tards dont know what theyre talking about. humboldt is some of the most concentrated stuff on the market. have fun dumping in sea kelp, im guna use a more concentrated extract for cheaper. 1 ml per 5 gallons for you tards that cant use google right.
grab a calculator and figure it out, if ya know how to use one

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

s h

lol good to see you playing the nice guy when ur in here bashing humboldt for no reason besides ur butt hurts
greenthumb feel free to pm me if you want to hear from somebody that acutally uses the stuff im done going in circles with this retard

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

o nvm ur a newbie, get ur posts up!
until then sky high ruined it for everybody

sky high

sky high

So much for PROVING your claim that you'd fuck with it if it DIDN'T CAUSE CANCER, mastercheeser.

the continued personal attacks will come back to haunt you. Be bigger than that..if you can.

And talk about dissin a product. Look on other threads here about this same product and you'll see I've never dissed it. In fact, I've defended it from idiots who say shit like it has paclobuturazol in it or that it causes..um...cancer.

sound familiar?

As far as using it....I've been using it longer than most because I know someone who knows the folks who started the company and carried it in my shop as early as 2004...a coupla years after I first used it myself and it didn't even have a formal label.

Follow the directions, greenthum.....that's all ya gotta do. Good growing

s h

P

Photon12345

Bushmaster alleged questionably safe ingredients

Yer the Farmer who spoke of "cancer"...then backed off and deflected the conversation elsewhere with no further proof of yer spew.

be well

s h

I looked up Paclobutrazol, the ingredient someone claimed that Bushmaster used as an unlisted active ingredient. I don't know if this ingredient is really in Bushmaster or not, but some of the unsubstantiated claims I have read say the Paclobutrazol is a carcinogen. I looked up the MSDS sheet on that chemical, and it showed no claim of cancer causing. I will try to include a link to the MSDS for a product called "Bonzi" which may be incredibly similar to Bushmaster............or not................

MSDS link

NOTE........I DON'T HAVE PERSONAL KNOWLEDGE THAT BUSHMASTER CONTAINS Paclobutrazol........I am mentioning it because it is an ingredient that has been alleged to be in Bushmaster, so in case it is.........this is it....

Just information........................

Photon

Top Bottom