bushy jack herer

• Thread starter dagobaker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dagobaker

anyone else have a bushy kinda runt style jack?
i need to pic her
zero stretch
they look like they will be light yielder but fast with mad trichomes

S

Steve Z

when you say bushy do you mean it grew sideways hella crazy or it just lacked vigor and didnt grow tall?

did you top or train it at all??? how long of veg? trichomes so your in flower?? AND IT HASNT STRETCHED? for jack thats a little weird LOL

D

dagobaker

when you say bushy do you mean it grew sideways hella crazy or it just lacked vigor and didnt grow tall?

did you top or train it at all??? how long of veg? trichomes so your in flower?? AND IT HASNT STRETCHED? for jack thats a little weird LOL
i didnt touch the plant....just grew it normal
its not stretchy at all........no main tall cola just a bushy plant with side branching grow upward to reach the top cola.........
MAD trichomes for how early on it is......im thinking it could be a keeper since im not a fan of tall landy sativas running commercial (growing triesel/nycd/jack herer and g13/haze and utopia haze for head stash)
out of all my jack females (think i have 4 or 5) this is the only one like it.....all other are classic

S

sannie

It is possible but rare anf can be a keeper if you are looking for this type of plant, she is a hard hitting more indica dominant pheno. The sannie jack is normaly very high in a very potent way.

Would love to see a picture

greetz sannie

i didnt touch the plant....just grew it normal
its not stretchy at all........no main tall cola just a bushy plant with side branching grow upward to reach the top cola.........
MAD trichomes for how early on it is......im thinking it could be a keeper since im not a fan of tall landy sativas running commercial (growing triesel/nycd/jack herer and g13/haze and utopia haze for head stash)
out of all my jack females (think i have 4 or 5) this is the only one like it.....all other are classic

S

Steve Z

serious i wanna see too that shit sounds good.

i want a short jack haha.

D

dagobaker

fuck i started a rage lol
im going to pic her today...........

D

dagobaker

here we go
these are iphone4 pics so cut some slack lol
its kinda a nice little plant...........
it wont yield much but it wasnt vegged that long...
it has mad trichomes and a nice shape.....maybe she just needs double vegged.........probably 8 weeker im guessing.........

IMG 06230001
IMG 06240001
IMG 06250001
IMG 06260001
IMG 06270001
IMG 06290001
IMG 06310001
D

dagobaker

at second thought it might just fill in those empty spaces and form a nice cola.......probably the kind of plant u need to grow a sea of green

S

sannie

Does not look that bad :bubblez:

If Jack becomes a big strong plant she can produce very big yields

greetz sannie

whodair

whodair

dagobaker lookin very dank homie !! all my pics are iphone4 not a bad camera ... check ic vert forum for jack herer 600, thats wuts up !!

D

dagobaker

i have 4 total females i think
3 look very similar and 1 is a bushy runt (here)
they need a few more weeks i think........3 maybe

D

dagobaker

3 jacks come down this week
ultra dankness
pics to come

joeca1i

joeca1i

Three of Jack’s four main phenotypes are heavily Sativa-influenced while the fourth has a growth pattern leaning towards Indica – fast-flowering and relatively compact with a dense, expansive, rounded bud structure that’s suited to cash-cropping

D

dagobaker

Three of Jack’s four main phenotypes are heavily Sativa-influenced while the fourth has a growth pattern leaning towards Indica – fast-flowering and relatively compact with a dense, expansive, rounded bud structure that’s suited to cash-cropping

well i had all the phenos i think
have to see which i have cloned.........

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
real nice dago, loving the frost on those.

Misterdirt

Misterdirt

Looks beautiful.

I have one Sannie's Jack going now, but I topped it and did a little training. 12 days into flower I hit it with Bushmaster, but now I'm wondering if that was wise. Vertical growth stopped instantly, though the same dosage did not stop a couple of other strains I'm growing. I think Sannie's Jack would stay well below the limits of my little grow room with a single topping and training to encourage more branching.

I'm hoping this would work as an "all day smoke" strain.

D

dagobaker

Looks beautiful.

I have one Sannie's Jack going now, but I topped it and did a little training. 12 days into flower I hit it with Bushmaster, but now I'm wondering if that was wise. Vertical growth stopped instantly, though the same dosage did not stop a couple of other strains I'm growing. I think Sannie's Jack would stay well below the limits of my little grow room with a single topping and training to encourage more branching.

I'm hoping this would work as an "all day smoke" strain.

its an even body and head high imho
great flavor and smell
im not sure how well mine will yield once i start growing out the clones or how fast
i only have room for 8 strains and they need to b super dank and yielders

Top Bottom