Bust at underground pot grow room nets $800K in plants

• Thread starter FastForward
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

grizz

yes but with diesel over two bucks a gallon Im sure the free power was a mighty temptation. a gen. that size can suck up some diesel under powerload.

R

RansacktheElder

Did you see those plants? Nothing more than seedling and they are worth 4k each?

If they're anything like the cops around here, they weighed the entire bucket, with dirt and treated it like it was all smoke. They kill me when they inflate their #'s like that. This was fate pure and simple. The cops saw it before he put it in....that was the warning. Stealing power is critically stupid and could have gotten him busted. But I bet he told somebody who told somebody, etc. etc. etc.

T

twisted metal

Its seems most grows that get busted are ones where the growers are stealing power.

M

Midori

Its seems most grows that get busted are ones where the growers are stealing power.

yah ur right twisted .growers steals electricity is the one easily get caught like i found here in youtube.. the grow op is on cave under their house.maybe many people here already knows this.. but still let share this one
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0GBSeT_QSc[/YOUTUBE]

N

nyckid

I remember this...brilliant. All that hard work down the drain cause he was too stupid to get a generator. Anybody know what became of the guy and how did the house burn down? Guess the self destruct button didn't work so well..
nycKID

true grit

true grit

The video looked very interesting and set up was dope, but none of those plants appeared to be yielding a whole helluva lot. I'm sure folks on here could much more with a facility like that.

For the guy that got busted- yeah it sucks but what was he doing with the controlled substances, fake ID's, and coke?
I don't feel bad for drug dealers as they are the reason we legitimate and passionate people get the bad rap and are not already allowed to grow without harassment. I think cannabis is an amazing plant, and would in no way jeopardize the reputation of myself or other growers by selling illicit drugs while growing. We are not criminals, people who sell illicit drugs are until we develop some sort of rehabilitation as opposed to criminalization of addicts.

Top Bottom