Bustin-Off-Some--Sour-Chem-Sista!

• Thread starter sticky icky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sticky icky

sticky icky

Wazzup got 4 really vigorous galz goin stinky as hell already, there in pure canna coco--canna a+b,rhizotonic,roots excell,hygrozyme for veg can't wait to see how these tournout Im in love with em already.
IMAG2108.jpg

E

E.T.

beautiful plants sticky...as usual. seen nothing but quality come from logic's work. good luck brutha! sub'd

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking Good

Those plants look nice and healthy, hope they turn out incredible

mal

A

A-Roe

My best pheno had thin stems and veg slower than the other 2.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Thankz fellaz gone be some fire they'v been tranzed into 7 gals a few days ago damm these things stink to high heaven already ill get some pics up soon so we can see the progress!

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
The title had me all set for you breaking off a chunk of bud and stuffing it in a bowl. Hell we have to wait 3 months.

$%$%$#

Nice start though.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Haha what up Tobor i had to come up with a good hook for the thread wish I was breakin off a piece about now lol...thanks for swingn thru sorry to dissapointe man!

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

I have some of those on day 75...i'll post some pics.......dj

S

Shamrock

those are some happy bitches right there. nice work bro. I just snagged a pack of cannonball express.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
those are beautiful plants jj's gear is kill even the white dawg male i have is beautiful and it has the most rotten dead body disgusting smell when you rubb the stem i love jj's gear i popped some more white dawg and some guava 13 too and they look really good. your look awesome bro cant wait to see the pretty flowers!!

E

E.T.

^^^^^these are divine genetics, right...? lol.
here ya go pg--
:passingjoint:

S

snkrhd23

Yo sticky looking great. Love seein ur grow logs everything always looks perfect. That coco is the dopeness. Anyways be easy brotha see ya soon.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Thanx my dawgs appreciate the love,shamrock those cannonballs exp should be fire hope u find some gems,here's a few shots of 2 diff phenos there growin hella fast can't wait to flip em:stonedsmilie:
IMAG2137.jpg
IMAG2138.jpg

K

Karma Genetics

I think i got some of these in flower aswell at my buddy's, will see if i can take some pic's tonight, they should be near there end.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Sweet my good friend I can't wait to see those pics I'm sure they look amazing peace KG!

sticky icky

sticky icky

All I would like to say is within these beans is pure fuckin AAA dank.......Respect Logic!--
IMAG1135.jpg
IMAG1138.jpg
IMAG11371.jpg
IMAG1136.jpg

waayne

waayne

Looking Dank homie!

I can nearly smell those stanky girls from here!

Logics breeding some flame for sure!

Top Bottom