bustin some beans

• Thread starter norcal215
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
i keep an open mind i have seen what you say about their rep...... im not worried about it though thats why i never get feminized seeds, thanks for the heads up, will be getting busy with em soon and keeping a detailed log as to what grows fast slow tall bushy you get it, def. gonna be fun

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
ok just planted my pollen chucked cross into cups, bbk female hit with a sour og, out of 15 germinated 13 made it, gonna call her black ogre

R

recreationaluse

norcal215 if you like seedisms superglue you will love blz bud. it is fem. but im on 3rd grow with those and from experience i found blz to be very forgiving. unfortunatley cant say same about thseeds. HAD A COUPLE SLIGHTLY HERM ON ME. heavy duty fruity and darkstar. AND IF I RECALL CORRECTLY THESE WERE REGULAR SEEDS. but this whole batch had suffered off gasing. and the only ones that chugged along like nothing happened was blz bud.

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
updates

here are 8 of my thseeds SAGE N SOUR and 2 of my seedism SUPERGLUE

gonna get them a lil bigger take some cuts and sex these bitches

IMG 1079
IMG 1081
IMG 1080
MendoCruz

MendoCruz

Yo homie, I'm sub'd in for this ride! Your ladies look great! my two SnS in my green house have blown up! I'm pheno hunting right now. I don't find one from my seeds, I really think I will though, I have a great one from clone that I ran on the last flip. I really like this strain. I'm curious to see your other strains that you just popped.

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
me too, supposed to be getting some good testers from some of the breeders here i still have to transplant, my 8 wreckages

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
norcal215 if you like seedisms superglue you will love blz bud. it is fem. but im on 3rd grow with those and from experience i found blz to be very forgiving. unfortunatley cant say same about thseeds. HAD A COUPLE SLIGHTLY HERM ON ME. heavy duty fruity and darkstar. AND IF I RECALL CORRECTLY THESE WERE REGULAR SEEDS. but this whole batch had suffered off gasing. and the only ones that chugged along like nothing happened was blz bud.

never ran seedism, they were gifted to me but i like nl#5 and thats what is says they are nl#5 hybrid short bushy high yeilder

Top Bottom