Butane causing mouth sores

• Thread starter Medusa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Nope .. Not really sure how butane would cause mouth sores?

Are you personally suffering or know anyone personally suffering? Or just hearing it thru forums and such?

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Disp. And someone that was processing that way. I don't dab enough. But concerned were heading towards it with continual usage. Is my understanding. Was having some product made that way but will stop. It is a chemical really wasn't meant to be breathed

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Ive been dabbing for over 2 years and i go thru about 3 ounces a month so between 15-20 grams of bho.. Never a single mouth sore..

I don;t know anything in butane that would cause a mouth sore tbh.. Ive known people to huff the shit before str8 from the can, Oddly enough i posted a story about that on a forum ages ago.. some chick in the uk was hooked on huffing cans of tane.. Fkin gross but her face was fine no issues that i could see..

Tbh i wouldn't worry about it sounds like gossip to me.. Or someone had a herpes outbreak and blamed it on a batch of bho for whatever reason.. denial there gf's passing off the sti's.. shrugs lol

straincreation

straincreation

Im not a fan of bho for his same reason. Proper Purgeing should take all these chemicals out, and will if YOU did do right. Purchasing this stuff from another i will not. I have heard to many things so i choose not to believe any until science says otherwise, so until then i just stay away in the meantime.
i prefer some properly made BB full melt anyways, the craftsmanship really shows in bubble bag hash IMO.

Anyway just my thoughts
happy farmin;)

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
I haven't heard anything like that but won't say it's not possible with how much some folks consume nowadays; Especially when you never know what is god's name people are smoking...

Batches of bho that don't pass residual contaminants test or tested at all for that matter. Bug infested/pm ridden/bud rot beset material that I guarantee some careless people will blast into some kind of bho sludge that makes it way onto some socalled dispensary shelves. Probably cheap too so some might buy it regularly.

Thankfully I think it's not the majority of concentrates. It is it's popularity that allows for more crud to get into peoples hands to dab.

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
I am smoking some all organic Deadhead OG hash on top of a friends outdoor chem og nugget... I'm on stuck mode right now. :cigar:

I will always prefer that over bho. I'm picky of what I dab, your eyes can't test it or tell you where it came from. Premo mats turn into good concentrates in the right hands.

Extraction tech is on a steady competitive incline. Solventless will take back it's crown...

It's always been artisan in my mind; That really separates the end product and the people that make it.

No shame in being particular.

Last edited:
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Im not a fan of bho for his same reason. Proper Purgeing should take all these chemicals out, and will if YOU did do right. Purchasing this stuff from another i will not. I have heard to many things so i choose not to believe any until science says otherwise, so until then i just stay away in the meantime.
i prefer some properly made BB full melt anyways, the craftsmanship really shows in bubble bag hash IMO.

Anyway just my thoughts
happy farmin;)[/quot

Yah will wait and see I believe people are getting better at extracting Time will tell.

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
BHO is amatuer hour, Your producing Paraffin wax, Coating your lung hairs and theres no good that can come from it. Research is out there. Cup Cough = Paraffin wax lung. Not here to fight about it. you make your own choice.

Bho is amatuer hour...
l like that:cigar:
happy farmin;)

Amature hour sounds about right sadly.

God is right about the wax. Comes from natural esters in the plant getting concentrated just like the thc does. This happens on a much much lower scale when making water hash btw.
That scale gets better with the quality of the hash made.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
You guys do realize any outdoor your smoking is filled with the same plant waxes... Least with indoor bho your not getting nearly as much wax in your product.

And i take offense to calling bho amatuer hour... It takes some skill to do what concentrate artists do. Same with making bubble hash not everyone can produce ice wax..

straincreation

straincreation

You guys do realize any outdoor your smoking is filled with the same plant waxes... Least with indoor bho your not getting nearly as much wax in your product.

And i take offense to calling bho amatuer hour... It takes some skill to do what concentrate artists do. Same with making bubble hash not everyone can produce ice wax..
Yes but no solvents are involved. Just alittle piece of mind i guess.
happy farmin;)

Supercharge

Supercharge

Butane isn't known to have any chronic health effects, but that doesn't mean none exist. Using butane in smoking extracts is relatively new and relatively underground. I doubt much research has been done in this area.

Supercharge

Supercharge

Anyone heard of PHO???

As in the Vietnamese noodle soup? :P

Pho Beef Noodles 2008

Top Bottom