Butane Extraction Not Protected

• Thread starter AquaLabTech
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AquaLabTech

AquaLabTech

Hashish Connoisseur
Here is a article from, The West Coast Leaf.

Aqua Lab Tech

Picture 3
Picture 4
manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Got this issue of The West Coast Leaf with my zipcro bag.Awesome newspaper!
Thanks!

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah I get my copy of west coast leaf. every time I go to the clubs. Great paper

J

jdubz206

i wish we had something like WCL in our med community. that makes me think that other states will follow this law...might have to kick the bho to the curb and start making bubble

C

coopnutts

I've had my BHO lab tested and it came back clean with no toxins or contaminants.. once its done you really cant tell the proccess in which you made it.....and compared to super critical CO2 extraction which is supposedly legal, the winning taste went to the BHO..so i guess dont get caught in the act or in possession of anything incriminating..

Hilltopfarms

Hilltopfarms

My bho has no butane residuals in it either... Chemicals are misused all over food industries and other industries but all they're tryin to do is hold back the next big breakthrough in our cannabis industry

SCFSYNDICATE760

SCFSYNDICATE760

the act of making butane hash is not covered, however possession of bho technically is covered...at least in cali..not to say sum fuktard cop wont still arrest you for it as a felony...not gonna get filed prob that way if at all..
i imagine though you would have to try pretty hard to get busted for making bho and actually convicted of felony manufacturing...
just my half cent..

Top Bottom