• Tagged users None
L

LikemindS

budboy299 thats some AWESOME work man!
Cant wait to see more!
:banana1sv6: :banana1sv6:

mountain

mountain

Hiya MT, this unit seems a great deal for the price...

325.00 brand new including the free shipping.

I personally use a Pro-set recovery machine by CPS and it works great. BUT...I am sure they are all pretty comparable. If not they would end up out of business.

Later this week I will post up full plans for the butane extractor that I built. That way more people can have fun with this.

Awesome!

Can you post the full plans?

Thanks!

Graywolf

Graywolf

Hiya MT, this unit seems a great deal for the price...

325.00 brand new including the free shipping.

I personally use a Pro-set recovery machine by CPS and it works great. BUT...I am sure they are all pretty comparable. If not they would end up out of business.

Later this week I will post up full plans for the butane extractor that I built. That way more people can have fun with this.

I picked up one of the Micro Vac II pumps and it didn't work out well for this application. As received one of the valve controls was installed wrong and even when fixed, it was pretty slow.

I use an Appion G-5 twin for speed, but a Pro=Set would be my next choice.

Dank Sinatra

Dank Sinatra

so hows this project been rockin? Any sketchy incidents? I was about to construct one of these and then my friend blew himself up... the traditional bho way. Goddamn static electricity and blowing in stupid places... I am still wanting to build one of these but first I have to see if butane moving past dry herbs can make static electricity.... peace and love

Graywolf

Graywolf

so hows this project been rockin? Any sketchy incidents? I was about to construct one of these and then my friend blew himself up... the traditional bho way. Goddamn static electricity and blowing in stupid places... I am still wanting to build one of these but first I have to see if butane moving past dry herbs can make static electricity.... peace and love

Wet butane moving past dry material wouldn't create a static spark, and since the Terpenators are evacuated of atmosphere before introducing the butane, you could run a constantly discharged electric arc inside without exploding anything, as there is no oxygen to support combustion.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
HOw did he blow himself up? People might be able to learn from his mistakes/stupidity...

Top Bottom