Butane Illegal To Use At Home In Co For Making Concentrates

• Thread starter 420circuit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dopegeist

Dopegeist

'Dumb and Dumber III: BHOtards vs. State Congress'

http://www.leg.state.co.us/clics/cl...BADD6E87257D900078390F?open&file=1305_enr.pdf

Funniest part, since it's Felony, they have to appropriate money for Prison Stays.

17-18-118. Appropriation to comply with section 2-2-703 - HB 15-1305 - repeal. (1) PURSUANT TO SECTION 2-2-703, C.R.S., THE FOLLOWING STATUTORY APPROPRIATIONS ARE MADE IN ORDER TO IMPLEMENT HOUSE BILL 15-1305, ENACTED IN 2015: (a) FOR THE 2016-17 STATE FISCAL YEAR, TWENTY-TWO THOUSAND SIXTY-EIGHT DOLLARS IS APPROPRIATED TO THE DEPARTMENT FROM THE GENERAL FUND. (b) FOR THE 2017-18 STATE FISCAL YEAR, TWENTY-TWO THOUSAND SIXTY-EIGHT DOLLARS IS APPROPRIATED TO THE DEPARTMENT FROM THE GENERAL FUND. (c) FOR THE 2018-19 STATE FISCAL YEAR, ELEVEN THOUSAND THIRTY-FOUR DOLLARS IS APPROPRIATED TO THE DEPARTMENT FROM THE GENERAL FUND. (2) THIS SECTION IS REPEALED, EFFECTIVE JULY 1, 2020.

So, I'm no genius, but I think it costs more than that to hold a man in jail for one year.

BHOtards make them serious me thinks. They got enough appropriated to make an example out of ONE man.

I've been wanting to explore other techs. Not that closed-loop had me that worried, nor did I worry about the TOXIC 'tane (it is consumed by the AntiCrowd everyday, but they don't know it, b/c well that doesn't show up in their news feed)

Guess I'll be trying a micron mesh to sub-zero Ethanol or refitting the closed-loop to work with dry ethanol. (which would be illegal, flash point under 38C, if not specifically excluded from the 'banned' list).

(4) AS USED IN THIS SECTION, UNLESS THE CONTEXT OTHERWISE REQUIRES, "INHERENTLY HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE" MEANS ANY LIQUID CHEMICAL, COMPRESSED GAS, OR COMMERCIAL PRODUCT THAT HAS A FLASH POINT AT OR LOWER THAN THIRTY-EIGHT DEGREES CELSIUS OR ONE HUNDRED DEGREES FAHRENHEIT, INCLUDING BUTANE, PROPANE, AND DIETHYL ETHER AND EXCLUDING ALL FORMS OF ALCOHOL AND ETHANOL.

Most likely, however, people will end up seeing more Methanol (more toxic than 'tane, and highly flammable) based extracts show up, without their knowledge/consent... It is the inevitable consequence of Prohibition.

Hear no Evil, Speak no Evil, See no Evil

P.S. You know what happened when the ATF tried to recreate a butane explosion.??? They couldn't. Had to cheat, and use Gasoline for the photo op.

P.S.S. LOL to the Rosin-Tech crew... Feel free to post if anyone out there gets anything significant with it... But looks like a pipe dream... (Just fucking iron the buds brah, you'll have a gram in no time.)

Last edited:
Dopegeist

Dopegeist

So, how long till someone blows themselves up now not because they are an IDIOT...

But because they are scared of PROSECUTION and thus act stupidly...

Because drugs are illegal and we all know they DON'T EXIST in 'Merica! We're "Drug Free" dammit! We only take/get addicted to the LEGAL ones!

Remember the children, if there is TOO MUCH GOOD HASH out there, that's going to fuck with their Prescription Amphetamines to SDSTFU in school and do hours upon hours of repetitive, meaningless work....

Think of the CHILDREN dammit!

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

I like the idea that you can get super clean/tested/lab produced products rather than a homemade product. I am sure there are many many people taking all the steps to produce it right at home, but well, you are then stuck just taking some dudes word for it that he didn't pump a can of ronsonol through a pvc tube.

It's a nice IDEA... But a little naive to think that these multi-million dollar outfits are more concerned with your health than with the bottom line.

But that was the point of this law, to present an IDEA and Ticking Clock Scenario....

Now if they could just do something about that MILF driving a three-ton deathmachine, while texting her bestie.

G gnome

G gnome

30 explosions aint that bad considering how much blasting is goin on. Wanna make an omelet. ............

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

Anyone play around with one of these?

I saw one similar in action, but the biggest problem I saw (with the one I saw in action) was, as 'tane is relatively easy to move around as a liquid and get to the vacuum chamber as such, CO2 was less helpful.

Anywho, anyone interested in pinging science, you'll be looking at 'The Decaffination of Coffee Beans'. That is the industrial process that makes use of Liquid and/or SC CO2...

And, of course, DCM is flammable... So, the solvent process at the end is moot point, given we wouldn't be adding water, nor looking to get dissolution in the water even if we did.

FYI, the arbitrary Flash Point given in the law is that of a Flammable Substance... So, as you go out looking for Organic Solvents (basically just left us Choloform in the 'non-polar' grouping)... Anything 'Flammable' is going to have a "Flash Point" at or below 37C... All Alcohols are exempted.

So, if searching new tech, you'll be wanting a way to separate the 'water solubles' from your analyte (hash) before you go the route of an Alcohol wash....Though we have seen good shatter from low temp QWET, yeilds weren't impressive...That was the beauty of time/pressure with 'tane...More complete extraction...

I'm going to try a bubble bag to winterize, see how it goes. Post results next few weeks.

TL;DR: I failed more Chemistry than these MIPs have even heard about...FUBAR!

Last edited:
xavier7995

xavier7995

It's a nice IDEA... But a little naive to think that these multi-million dollar outfits are more concerned with your health than with the bottom line.

But that was the point of this law, to present an IDEA and Ticking Clock Scenario....

Now if they could just do something about that MILF driving a three-ton deathmachine, while texting her bestie.

I would say the individual and the corporation are about equal in their concern for the bottom line. I am a cynical bugger what can I say. You could even argue the financial incentives of being known as providing super clean products or whatever would make the mega corps act better than the little guy as they would be facing tougher scrutiny and have more riding on their reputation. It would create more of a competitive advantage if you will.

Of course that is all sort of a pipe dream, good mega corps....hahaha.

Latest posts

Top Bottom