BUTTE COUNTY- GET OUT AND VOTE- JUNE 5

• Thread starter Mississip Hip
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

If you are in Butte county PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE go vote on the 5th.

We have a chance here to win our freedom!.........GET OUT AND VOTE!!!!

" LET GRANNY GROW" !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

Plants limits...they have a stair step deal thats tied to land ownership.

I would have to own 6 acres to grow 12 plants....:mad:

The DA ran all the dispensaries out of town. I am having back surgery in a few weeks. I dont know what they expect us to do if we cant grow.....

...Ride ro Sacramento to buy meds?....seems CRAZY considering how nobody can afford to do that kinda thing.

Motherfuckers are trying to legislate morality.....they feel like they represent the moral majority.

fractal

fractal

The limits based on parcel size are totall fucking stupid, and unfair and possibly unconstitutional. The way I see it wealthy people who can afford more land are entitled to grow more plants how is that not totally fucked up? Not everyone can afford to have 20 acres. If you have one acre you have plenty of space to grow your limt. This is just wrong. I bet someone will eventually sue over this and get it overturned. This is america, rich or poor you should be allowed to grow as many plants as the limits in your state say you can.

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

COUNTY MEASURE A MARIJUANA CULTIVATION
Total
Number of Precincts 143
... Precincts Reporting 143 100.0 %
Vote For 1
Total Votes 35884
Times Blank Voted 1546
Times Over Voted 12
Number Of Under Votes 0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No 19833 55.27%
Yes 16051 44.73%

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I voted No! What`s the count now?

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

Yhats the final total homie.

We WONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

:):D:p:rolleyes::):D:D:D:D:D

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

55% says to the MAN....

FUCK NO!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been running around the house making noise...lol..

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Awesome that you guys won!I really think its time for a statewide referendum on outdoor growing,im really fucking tired of counties having the ability to regulate us by saying you can/cant grow outdoors.Its just a way for them to circumvent the peoples will and in my mind should be illegal.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
This means there are no county regulations in place for now. What`s to stop the Supers from amending the plan once again? If they do we would have to get more people to sign a petition again and start all over. Maybe if they would work with growers in the first place we could go ahead and get a plan we could all live with! Myself I don`t think we need anything on the books county,State, or nation wide!

Laws,Regulations,and even Taxes are not Freedom in action! Why should we have Taxes on Medical Cannibis when Big Pharma doesn`t have taxes on there medications? They say it would only be a tax on outlets but just like any biz they pass it on to consumers who in this case are mostly poor and sick people.

P

paulycali

Happy for you all for sure

Way to keep it real Butte County :)

Luni

Luni

Hell hath no fury as a scorned woman.

Be careful.....I've heard that they will be using information YOU PROVIDE THEM when the do their compliance checks. Its been explained that when questioning you about your garden they will try to debunk your medical issues on the spot then try to get your words twisted into saying you trade or exchange product (pot) for services in your garden. Should you not say the correct things the officers will try to get you classified and tried as a dispensary. In my neighborhood we've all decided its best to not engage them. PERIOD.

they will delete and edit all of their recordings should they feel they need to. (Officer supposedly turns a recorder off between minutes 2-5 but amazingly was turned on again after 5 minutes).

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

Its ALWAYS best NOT to open the door.

If they got a warrant they will come in anyway.

They will fuck you with a recorder around here...from what I have heard.

Has anything come out in the newspapers? Have the cops made some type of statemnet? I figured they would be pissed.

Luni

Luni

No newspaper statements but my weekly radio show analyzed and broke down the $57 million the feds gave to the California narcotics association & police chiefs association and where they were heading.

show:
KCAA - Marijuana compassion and common sense
MONDAY NIGHTS

Luni

Luni

Go to this link and listen to the MAY 7TH EPISODE beginning at 16:10 minutes into the show ans its broken down.

16:10 mimutes

Top Bottom