Butte County Outdoor '11

• Thread starter Paul Nepal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Paul Nepal

So far the Blackwater, Jack Herrer, and Herojuana have all really taken and have really grown up and out over the past 2 weeks. The Chocolopes are still hanging in there with some more growth, but the J-27 have not taken to the outside so well. Even after 3 weeks of shade cloth they are lagging behind. The Alien OG are doing well but turning into really short fat plants, I really hope they get some more vertical growth here soon.

A

AlohaRebel

lookin good bro those plants should fill out, the chocolope is a bomb strain!

P

Paul Nepal

Updates:

Everything is looking very good, having perfect sun makes a huge difference!!

Blackwater OG are huge and very bushy. These were all tied back for about 3 weeks and have all turned into huge bushes.

Alien OG took a little longer to get going but are now bomb! They are a light feeder that grows out like a softball.

Jack Herrer have some of the thickest stocks I have seen. Huge plants that are still fully vegging with no pre-flowers, these are definetly gonna be some late flowers.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
good job! cant wait to see some pics of that alien og

P

Paul Nepal

1 of the Herojuana went straight to flower, not sure but I had a friend with the same seeds and most of his went straight to flower

The nugs looks great and smell amazing, only wish it had not flowered yet!

Cow2
P

Paul Nepal

Blackwater OG

Very windy up on our hill, you can see the tops blowing in the wind

This plant was tied down for about 2-3 weeks and just got untied, starting to fill out its cage and branchs are really growing out in some parts

Cow4
P

Paul Nepal

Jack Herrer

These have really taken off since we started feeding with teas, they love the foliar feeding with the atomizer

Still fully in Veg with no pre-flowers yet, definetly a November harvest

Cow5
P

Paul Nepal

larger shot of the garden as a whole

in the middle of running drip line so disregard the black tubing running everywhere

Cow8
redman420

redman420

That sucks that they havent even shown preflower yet.When did you get them outside?Im in nor cal too and all of my kush plants are 2 weeks into flower already!!The herijuana what brand of seed is that?

P

Paul Nepal

Almost all of them are in pre-flower, the only ones that are not in pre-flower are the Jack Herrer.

The Herojuana came from Sannie Seeds along with the Herrer

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

I'm in butte and only 1 of mine are showing hairs, but there all gettin there stretch on. Purple og is the one showing (CC) from clone

fluffygrrrl

fluffygrrrl

Nice garden :) I was wondering how is the drip line working for you? I have a 300 gallon tank sitting on a pickup trailer. We have been watering by hand, and it is a lot of work, we were just worried there wasn't enough pressure to use drip. Do you use a pump?

Mogrow

Mogrow

great looking garden mr nepal....
looks like you could expand...
hope the weather holds for ya...
it;s been brutal down here in the ozarks, hottest in 30 years...
peace mogrow

S

SLO Grown

Jack Herrer

These have really taken off since we started feeding with teas, they love the foliar feeding with the atomizer

Still fully in Veg with no pre-flowers yet, definetly a November harvest

Jacks tend go later outdoor. But if you can keep her clean and protected she will be worth it.....

BTW, I love Butte CO!

P

Paul Nepal

Nice garden :) I was wondering how is the drip line working for you? I have a 300 gallon tank sitting on a pickup trailer. We have been watering by hand, and it is a lot of work, we were just worried there wasn't enough pressure to use drip. Do you use a pump?

The drip line is working well. I dont have any pictures of it but I will get some posted. We used the black 1/2" drip line down the 6 rows, then connected to the brown drip line with the emitters already in it. We then made 2 circles out of the brown line around each plant.

We use water straight from the well/water tank, which does have an inline pump, which provides great water preassure.

And yes, before the drip line we watered by hand, very time consuming to say the least

P

Paul Nepal

great looking garden mr nepal....
looks like you could expand...
hope the weather holds for ya...
it;s been brutal down here in the ozarks, hottest in 30 years...
peace mogrow

Thanks, once we got into summer here we have been good, hoping the next couple months stay clear.

P

Paul Nepal

Updates:

Photos taken August 19

Everything is looking pretty good overall. The J-27 clones finally took a couple weeks back and are growing great now, they are bigger than the Aliens at this point.

We have switched to Bloom nutrients now, mainly consisting of Roots Buddha Bloom, GO Cal/Mag, GO Bio Bud, and Liqued Karma. They are fed every other day with this mix and every other day with ACT. Foliar feedings are mixed between ACT, Monterey Garden Spray, and Roots organics foliars [xtreme serene and ancient amber}

Top Bottom