small holes have apeared and i cant seem to figure out what to do

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
id highly suggest pix - otherwise its a crap shoot

Z

zxpod

sorry my pics didnt work i cant seem to upload them it says upload succes but no pic is up :S

K

kripplecreek

You went to manage attachments chose a file clicked on the uppload button then clicked "submit reply" ? It shows right ther eif the files are on maybe because you only have 3 posts?

Drugs
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
when you click post reply you get a page that looks like this

click the manage attachment button circled in red

pix.jpg

then you will get a pop up like this

manager.jpg

make sure your photos are under 1.5 mb and upload just 2-3 at a time and you should be golden

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
You went to manage attachments chose a file clicked on the uppload button then clicked "submit reply" ? It shows right ther eif the files are on maybe because you only have 3 posts?
I will see your demotivational with another, more motivational one.

Tree eats sky
spanky

spanky

I had holes in my upper leaves at one point,thought they were insects but no it was to much silicone.I began using rare earth silicate and it began getting that way,I stopped using it and no more holy leaves.Funny thing is I used it a year before and even at higher doses and had great results,this time at high doses and at low doses I got holy leaves.:icon_animal26:

K

kripplecreek

Glad you got the problem figured out! And lool at the pic seamaiden! I will have what that one is having lol

Z

zxpod

thanks guys but i sorted it out its great there is so much support here and about the pics i did what you guys were telling me but the problem was i get a error message

Top Bottom