Buyer Beware! Green Brothers Hydroponics SNITCHES!!!

• Thread starter GreenThumbBill
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Classic Remix

Classic Remix

even on another level too, if i see something that expensive in a box just chillin, anyone interested or knows whats its worth may snatch it. i mean if apple sent apple products without a plain box you'd still be pissed. its about protecting the money you spent just as much as being concerned about a "grow". discretion goes all around.

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

there is nothing private anymore. be careful. some of these so-called sellers/distributors could be nothing more than narc-ops.

I see they listed a physical address. You may try earth googling the address and see what comes up.

I just called the tel number and got a message from some assplug with a Pakistan? accent.
Good advice! I just googled their physical address and it appears that Green Brothers Hydroponics SHARES an address with SC Auto Supply Co! So this guy opened a grow shop just trying to make money any way he can and has probably never even watered so much as a houseplant in his entire life.

liketosmoke

liketosmoke

horticultural source sent a large ajustawing to me at my house in mexico the same way, not properly put it in another box or brown raping paper. It came bent and i sent them a e-mail complaining about how they sent it and that it was bent and they told me i could ship it back and they would send me a new one i said no thanks. At least they did not nark me out.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Good advice! I just googled their physical address and it appears that Green Brothers Hydroponics SHARES an address with SC Auto Supply Co! So this guy opened a grow shop just trying to make money any way he can and has probably never even watered so much as a houseplant in his entire life.

Yep...sounds like it...

He had to learn, the hard way...you schooled him :)

I was a seller on ebay... way back...and Packaging is a Very important detail
I took pride in packaging.. ..But there are those that dont.

I shop at Ehydro...great site.

dirk d

dirk d

Wow that is some bullshiznit! Thanks for pointing those guys out. Honestly that's why I don't like to order anything online. Had a huge package delivered to my house and fing fedex dropped it at my neighbor's. Fortunately it was in a brown box but it did have the words "grow" on it and i sure as hell don't want my neighbors knowing jack shit about what i do. The neighbor was driving to all the houses asking everyone if this package was theirs! lol fcuk me!

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

horticultural source sent a large ajustawing to me at my house in mexico the same way, not properly put it in another box or brown raping paper. It came bent and i sent them a e-mail complaining about how they sent it and that it was bent and they told me i could ship it back and they would send me a new one i said no thanks. At least they did not nark me out.
Thank you for this information. I have wondered about horticulture source. They seem to have pretty good prices. Now I know to avoid them.

Eastwesthydro
plantlightinghydro
ehydro
growco

are all 100% discrete with shipping.

dirk d

dirk d

I've ordered from plh and they are very good. Got a bunch of bulbs from them and they all came discreet and safe.

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

He had to learn, the hard way...you schooled him :)
I haven't even started yet. A grow store threatening to snitch out their customers is unforgivable. Shipping indiscreetly is one thing. Snitching/threatening to snitch is a capital offense for anyone in the green biz.

sky high

sky high

This is where Google Earth landed on that address

Auto Supply? Landfill? A tented pot grow? "Green Brothers?" Hmmm......

Snitchs house   14072 Osbourne St LA CA 91042

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

I will never use ebay again for things of this nature. However, I have had many great experiences with eastwesthydro, plantlightinghydro, growco & ehydro and will continue to endorse and use them.

I'm experiencing a bit of a roller coaster ride with this seller right now. When I pointed out that if I contacted sunlight supply and advised them to view the feedback green bros hydro left for me on ebay which contains the "m" word, that they would most likely not be a distributor for sun supply anymore they smartened up a bit. So I thought.

They offered to refund me for the light and remove/revise the feedback they left for me in return for me removing the feedback I left for them. I initially agreed, however today I got an email from the seller stating that ebay informed them that seller feedback cannot be removed. Well then they have no way of making good on the original deal and said deal is void pending renegotiation, right?

I told them if they can't remove my feedback I'm not removing theirs! My 11 year ebay feedback record as a buyer/seller and respective paypal account is clearly as much if not more of a consideration than their ebay store that has been open for less than 30 days and has 7 feedback. This is reasonable thinking right?

I'm honestly not that worried about them reporting me to the police because I am 100% legal and squeaky clean. Of course I'd rather avoid the experience but if it went down I don't think much would happen other then a minor inconvenience followed by an excessive improvement with my mild to moderate paranoia issues that virtually every grower suffers to some degree or another.

It's pretty obvious to me that this seller has much more incentive to indemnify me than the other way around. Oh yeah, They claimed to have just been bullshitting about reporting me to leo. I actually believe them. I guess that's kind of important to mention. Only time will tell. These screen shots aren't going anywhere. I can decide to end their ability to distribute for sun supply with one email. That's a lot of leverage.

The only wild card in the equation that I see is their stupidity to not correctly asses the situation. If they are dumb enough to break rules 1 AND 2 back to back they are definitely unpredictable.

Will update when it's over. It's not over yet.

sky high

sky high

Much betta photo, ken. Dunno why they are different...except it shows we are always bein watched....

Hmm..... "auto parts supply", huh?

ring...ring....

"Hey Green Brothers....this is Cheech....I need a couple of pou...'er...a "parts" for the FiberWeed Van like I got last week....OK?"

GB's ---- "Sure thing man... we got lotsa parts..."

:D

S

sicinsane

Thank you for this information. I have wondered about horticulture source. They seem to have pretty good prices. Now I know to avoid them.

Eastwesthydro
plantlightinghydro
ehydro
growco

are all 100% discrete with shipping.

i'd recommend ehydroponics as well. they have a physical store in the bay area called south bay hydroponics. they would beat any other stores price which is why i shop around and end up getting it from there.

K

kolah

Mail the Pakistani goofball a picture of the earth google shot. Return address it "DEA" and enclose a nice professional letter saying that they are under investigation and advise them to NOT leave the country until further notice.

T

Thatgirl

greners.com THat is the best website I have found, so far on all the stuff I ordered from their, their prices are like 1/3 less then everyone else's, and their shipping is fast, cheap, and of course discreet.

fractal

fractal

Mail the Pakistani goofball a picture of the earth google shot. Return address it "DEA" and enclose a nice professional letter saying that they are under investigation and advise them to NOT leave the country until further notice.

I was just about to say something similar.. . Turn the tables on those morons by telling them they are the ones who have been reported for having a marijuana grow at their property. Of course since you aren't a snitching assshole you won't really report it, just give them a taste of their own stupidity.

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

So I finally resolved this nightmare. Got the feedback they left me removed and a refund on the light. I went ahead and revised the feedback I left them to neutral just to put this behind me. Lesson learned.

Latest posts

Top Bottom