Buyer beware

• Thread starter ShivaSkunkPunk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Buyer Beware - worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com

Greetings Fellow Farmers,

I wanted to forward an email I just sent out in hopes that know one else makes the same DUMB mistake I have, ONLY DEAL WITH THCBAY, you have been warned

----worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com:

I am sending this email in frustration, I have patiently waited the time your company ask of customers and have not received or heard anything from US postal service regarding my order I placed a week shy of a month ago, I have since purchased seeds from another vendor from europe and those seeds have already been received although they were purchased just last week. and I honestly have done my best to ensure that myself and anyone I am able to communicate with HAVE NOT and WILL NOT buy anything from you, I have filed a complaint with my banking institution requesting an investigation be started and my money refunded, I honestly believe the order was never shipped and you have taken my money, there was and is no problem with my mailing address submitted as I have lived here for 20+ years, it is my goal to blacklist your company on as many websites and forums to ensure know one else is treated this way, I did my due dilegence in researching your company only to be let down, I have already mailed a letter to High Times and seedbankupdate.com with all of this information and asked that it be added to the upcoming Feedback section for others to be made aware as well, thanks but NO THANKS

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

My hope is that this will serve as a notice to newbies and vets about the problems you will endure by not using THCBAY for you bean needs, I tried to be cheap and just get a couple of single beans and have learned a hard lesson, if any of you have other sites/breeders/products to steer clear of that you'd like to list, please do so, extremely pissed right now, so I gotta go de-stress (roll a joint) and await the arrival of real genetics from real people (Logic), take care all

Shiva

R

Radio_Dread

hey thanks man. thats a good look. i have never heard of that seed bank so i dont think i will have a problem never using them now thanks to you.

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

hey thanks man. thats a good look. i have never heard of that seed bank so i dont think i will have a problem never using them now thanks to you.

Sadly bro I wish I didn't either, I found an ad for them in High Times (great resource huh, sike) so I thought it may be ok, even did the whole seedbankupdate.com search as well as the email test to see if they responded right away, all of which went fine, then I received nothing

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

That's a great question, hell if I know, I had spent more than a week reviewing their site and what not and nothing, just an email address, I only pullled the trigger b/c they had numerous reputable breeders listed, but that's neither here nor there, should have went with my 1st thought and only used the bay, oh yeah I did use the bay after the fact and that's all I will deal with here forward

lollipopman

lollipopman

I'm 6 for 6 with the thcbay will never shop anywhere else, but i cant wait till July for the treating yourself show to meet the people of bcbuddepot I'm either getting my $700 back or I'm going to jail......

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

I'm 6 for 6 with the thcbay will never shop anywhere else, but i cant wait till July for the treating yourself show to meet the people of bcbuddepot I'm either getting my $700 back or I'm going to jail......

count me in bro, wing man in waiting here, i be damned, it will all come full circle i promise

R

RMCG

Greetings Fellow Farmers,

I wanted to forward an email I just sent out in hopes that know one else makes the same DUMB mistake I have, ONLY DEAL WITH THCBAY, you have been warned

----worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com:

I am sending this email in frustration, I have patiently waited the time your company ask of customers and have not received or heard anything from US postal service regarding my order I placed a week shy of a month ago, I have since purchased seeds from another vendor from europe and those seeds have already been received although they were purchased just last week. and I honestly have done my best to ensure that myself and anyone I am able to communicate with HAVE NOT and WILL NOT buy anything from you, I have filed a complaint with my banking institution requesting an investigation be started and my money refunded, I honestly believe the order was never shipped and you have taken my money, there was and is no problem with my mailing address submitted as I have lived here for 20+ years, it is my goal to blacklist your company on as many websites and forums to ensure know one else is treated this way, I did my due dilegence in researching your company only to be let down, I have already mailed a letter to High Times and seedbankupdate.com with all of this information and asked that it be added to the upcoming Feedback section for others to be made aware as well, thanks but NO THANKS

Sure customs didn't snag them?

Years ago I got a letter stating items were seized, but it was nearly 5 months after the items 'shipped'.

Doesn't explain why they wont respond to email or anything, but it is a possibility.

B

Bill Bloome

Yeah,I know that feeling of frustration.I ordered some Ganja Dwarf seeds from AMS,who were reccomended by a friend.I got my beans but their advertised germ rate of 90% turned out to 30%.Their response was that their rate was 100%.Funny,I got a better result with some old bag seed.Caveat Emptor!

lollipopman

lollipopman

Years ago I got a letter stating items were seized, but it was nearly 5 months after the items 'shipped'.

Doesn't explain why they wont respond to email or anything, but it is a possibility.

ive been waiting for that letter but nothing, if a seed company wont send to the us then they should never take our money..... oh and dr.chronic will be hearing from me to....

D

Donk Frog

yeah the farm is great, I get almost all my seed here, I have found dr.chronic to be reliable as well

Cannastyle

Cannastyle

Wow....Thanks!

I ordered form those guys in August and received my order in about 10 days. I was just about to do it again! Thanks for the heads up!

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Not a problem fellow farmers, as stated earlier I wanted to create a reference point for us to give each other a heads up on those vendors, be it seeds, equipment, etc., where we can protect each other from negative experiences here going forward, I have taken the approach that fool one - ok, fool a thousand - insane, I am going to attach the email response from them and it will blow your mind, I couldn't imagine Logic or any other reputtable business acting as they have, I appreciate that Logic only charges $5 bucks for shipping but everyother vendor I have looked at charges prices high as giraffe pussy for shipping, in some cases, nearly equal to your purchase, Keep this in mind before making a purchase elsewhere

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

At this point, thats about all I can expect, I hope companies have not become that brazen, I liken that to somebody offing you a bag of seeded veggies

lars

lars

BC Bud Depot is the worst IMO. I would love to cross paths with these bastards. They stole over $300.00 from me on my last order and won't return emails.

S

Standaman

Gosh i'm so glad i've dealt with the Farm! I've never bought seeds before so it's good to see positives about this site if i'm honest when i posted my money i kind of thought what have i done? But i have followed all the procedures so i imagine i will get what i asked for.

My only one concern is the turn around time to get them due to Christmas but the post office said my 'letter' should arrive saturday monday at the latest so hopefully 2nd week of january i will get a nice little present

J

Josey_Wales

I'd like to be the other wing man for that BCBD throw down coming next summer. My first bean order was with them about 18 months ago. I ordered their "Purps" beans. I got the order about 2 months later. Being my first shot at it, I just assumed the excessive wait time was the norm. I then placed a rather large order with them that turned into a massive headache. It was never resolved to my satisfaction, so I have not been back...not even to collect my freebies due on their reward point system. The Purps order produced only 3 viable babies...two of which were males. I bred one of the males with the only female that popped and now I have a nice sack of Purps beans. These Purps F1 beans produce much better meds than the clones of the original mother plant. After hearing what I was going through at BCBD, a friend turned me on to "Doc Chronics". I placed an order and it came within 10 days. I've ordered numerous times since from "the Doc" and have never had any issues. Logic has always done an awesome job here on "The Bay". I've ordered beans here without any issues except for once. The one time there was a problem was when someone who used to work here was ripping logic and us off. I wrote twice asking if the order had shipped, but the pm's went unanswered. I finally wrote logic. He apologized, explained the situation and immediately sent out a new package. When you order beans here you will never have a problem that won't get resolved properly. logic is an honorable man and runs this site accordingly.

Hawke

sgt. schultz

sgt. schultz

"my order I placed a week shy of a month ago"

3 weeks? If everybody here trashed every company that took more then 3 weeks there would be none immune from trashing. I was waiting over a month from the day he said he shipped, not from time I ordered, for beans from a breeder all here know well. Sent him a couple of e-mails that were unanswered. I actually did wait "patiently" and turns out his whole household was sick and he just hadn't checked his e-mails. When he did he e-mailed immediately and sent a big pack (much bigger then I ordered) for my patience. How many here that have made several orders from the Bay can say that each and every one was delivered in less then 3 weeks from the time they ordered? And, just what the Hell kind of response did you expect from your nasty ass letter to them? I wonder if anybody, Logic included, would respond nicely to such drivel.

"I have since purchased seeds from another vendor from europe and those seeds have already been received although they were purchased just last week."

"ONLY DEAL WITH THCBAY, you have been warned"

" so I gotta go de-stress (roll a joint) and await the arrival of real genetics from real people (Logic), take care all"

You obviously use other vendors besides THCBay because their beans have arrived and you're still awaiting beans from Logic. I have seen where Logic has been kind enough to send free beans to people who have been screwed by others and seems like a weak attempt to kiss his ass for free beans. Hope he doesn't go for it and strikes this thread from the basic growing forum where it has no business being. Have used several of the sites trashed in this thread before I was aware of the Farm and was treated well by them, including BCBD and AMS. Seed vending is probably not the easiest way to make a living and no business can please everybody. As a small business owner myself, I can understand that every business has to deal with a few cry babies that anonymously trash their names in the pursuit of something for nothing, but that doesn't make it any easier to accept.

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

"my order I placed a week shy of a month ago"

3 weeks? If everybody here trashed every company that took more then 3 weeks there would be none immune from trashing. I was waiting over a month from the day he said he shipped, not from time I ordered, for beans from a breeder all here know well. Sent him a couple of e-mails that were unanswered. I actually did wait "patiently" and turns out his whole household was sick and he just hadn't checked his e-mails. When he did he e-mailed immediately and sent a big pack (much bigger then I ordered) for my patience. How many here that have made several orders from the Bay can say that each and every one was delivered in less then 3 weeks from the time they ordered? And, just what the Hell kind of response did you expect from your nasty ass letter to them? I wonder if anybody, Logic included, would respond nicely to such drivel.

"I have since purchased seeds from another vendor from europe and those seeds have already been received although they were purchased just last week."

"ONLY DEAL WITH THCBAY, you have been warned"

" so I gotta go de-stress (roll a joint) and await the arrival of real genetics from real people (Logic), take care all"

You obviously use other vendors besides THCBay because their beans have arrived and you're still awaiting beans from Logic. I have seen where Logic has been kind enough to send free beans to people who have been screwed by others and seems like a weak attempt to kiss his ass for free beans. Hope he doesn't go for it and strikes this thread from the basic growing forum where it has no business being. Have used several of the sites trashed in this thread before I was aware of the Farm and was treated well by them, including BCBD and AMS. Seed vending is probably not the easiest way to make a living and no business can please everybody. As a small business owner myself, I can understand that every business has to deal with a few cry babies that anonymously trash their names in the pursuit of something for nothing, but that doesn't make it any easier to accept.

moonwalk your azz up outta here this thread is/was not for the compassion society, only for personal experiences that did not work out as promised (pd for 5day shipping), start a thread and do all the jock ridin you want, you got it twisted homie read the promo that was run by top dawg seeds, that i bought and paid for, clearly ur name should be 2 cents, naw but really its a week b4 christmas and i mean no angst toward u pal, may the new year bring joy and flawless transactions to us in all in our endeavors, and next customer you have dont give them there change and let me know how that turns out

Top Bottom