Buyer beware

• Thread starter ShivaSkunkPunk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

matkins1234

I always do a very thorough background check on seed companies, as I did with Worldwide Marijuana Seeds about six months ago. What disturbed me greatly and barred them from my list of possible seed suppliers is the fact that they don't say anywhere on the site that they offer World Wide shipping, or shipping to the U.S. This immediately raised a red flag with me, so I googled worldwide marijuana seeds complaints and found that there was a lot of negative stuff to be said.

THC bay is great, and if they have what you're looking for it's even better. However, THCbay has a very short list of available genetics and atleast 95% of the strains I want aren't on there.

My suggestion would be to do a thorough background check (hightimes will sell advertising to whoever has the money), and ask the good people on THCFarmer for their input before making a potentially costly mistake and going with a bad seedbank.

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

I always do a very thorough background check on seed companies, as I did with Worldwide Marijuana Seeds about six months ago. What disturbed me greatly and barred them from my list of possible seed suppliers is the fact that they don't say anywhere on the site that they offer World Wide shipping, or shipping to the U.S. This immediately raised a red flag with me, so I googled worldwide marijuana seeds complaints and found that there was a lot of negative stuff to be said.

THC bay is great, and if they have what you're looking for it's even better. However, THCbay has a very short list of available genetics and atleast 95% of the strains I want aren't on there.

My suggestion would be to do a thorough background check (hightimes will sell advertising to whoever has the money), and ask the good people on THCFarmer for their input before making a potentially costly mistake and going with a bad seedbank.

Thanks mate for your insight, I do appreciate it and am a quick learner, and I have to agree with you a 100% about high times and their ad space, admittedly I sent the email that started this thread out of frustration, but closed mouths don't get fed and I had to voice how I felt, I will certainly do my homework from now on, I do like that the breeders here do a good job of helping you dial in strain which is unheard of at least from my experience :spacecraft:

M

matkins1234

Glad you did too, people should know to avoid those jerk offs

R

RMCG

ive been waiting for that letter but nothing, if a seed company wont send to the us then they should never take our money..... oh and dr.chronic will be hearing from me to....

Did you read my post. I said I got a letter 5 MONTHS after I expected delivery of something. Customs can be sort of backed up. Again, Not sayinig that this is the case here, but IF they sent them, AND you haven't received your beans, don't be surprised if you get some random letter MONTHS after you have already forgotten about them stating that items were seized.

O

Oregonic

Placed order with world-wide-seeds 12 days ago, hope it all works out :anim_30: the waiting is always the hardest!

J

jordisgarden

those guys suck, yeah its awsome someone sellls singles but it took 17 fucking days to get to me. i thought that they were a fake co for a while. then when i talked to em they told me that theyd give me a deal on my next order but wouldnt send the order again....fuckin dicks. then i ordered from nirvana for the 3rd time and 5 days later i got em....i have to say though i ordered 6 from world wide and all 6 popped

O

Oregonic

K, just ran my tracking number and the beans hit my hometown yesterday am so should have them today!!!!!

I will update on packaging, quality, ect when I open them.

world-wide-seeds.com is legit, not fast shippers it took exactly 14 days.

Hope everyone is enjoying some xmas trees!

J

jordisgarden

i had 100 % germination with nirvana, ams, barneys, white label, and world wide seed.
maybe ive just had great luck. i had a 65 plant grow and actually all germinated but 2 died a month later, dont know why, and one was a male. 2 dead and 1 male from 65 femenized seeds. i have to say the only complaint i have at all with any of the seedbanks is it took them world wide, 17 days to get to me.

O

Oregonic

Shipped in a blockbuster dvd case and everything is tip top! all 12 beans made it! I can say they are legit but do take a while to get to ya, I will be shopping at thcbay from here on out though

S

SSHZ

I emailed BCBudDepot a while back questioning all the complaints I've read about non-delivery. The reply was very funny: "It's our competitors bad-mouthing us. Don't worry, we always send your seeds."

M

Mr.LovaLova

Seems like I was the lucky one ... I have placed 2 orders with UK's Rhino Seeds and recieved both orders in a timely matter. I ordered a 5-pack of mixed GH seeds and all 5 sprouted within 3-days. Although I don't agree with the tactics of Greenhouse they still produce amazing genetics. Luckily I have aquired enough genetics to not have to place anymore overseas orders, but I am super psyched to get my hands on some from fresh genetics via THCbay. I hope you get your beans bro, if not let the wrath of Karma ultimately be the strong arm of justice, no need to expose yourself too much over some rip off artists. Peace and GL.
LovaLova

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

MLL - right on bro, appreciate the good vibes and responses by you all, the fact that people at least view this thread is enough for me, as I had hoped, a lot of other experiences have been noted and certainly added to the mental library, happy holidays and may the new year bring new gear to us all, peace Shiva

O

Oregonic

K, all 12 of my beans from W_W_S popped 100% germ rate!:icon_animal26: This thread had me scared at frist, I found it right after I ordered but all is well

Hope everyone enjoyed some nice xmas trees over the holidays!

Latest posts

Top Bottom