buying ferterlizers on line,is it safe????

• Thread starter kindindy123
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kindindy123

areyou taking a big chance buying nutes online as for arousing the law,what do people think about this??????

S

sirshamus

i've done it a few times, its not illegal to grow indoor vegetables, :)

A

addicted

All I have ever done... Around here there is no place that sells anything other then Miracle Grow within 300miles

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
my advice have it sent 2 a friends address and dont pay with your credit card use someone elses im going 2 start my local shop lately as risen there prices alot and im tired of it hope that will help

S

snowkitty

Your best bet to is to have a friend order and receive it, but yeah, snowkitty doesn't always follow her own advice. However, snowkitty also orders a LOT online, like prescriptions, groceries, drugstore items, replacement audio visual components, computer cables, household water filters...so anything else is just lost in the mix to the fedex guy at least. I've only ever heard silly rumors of "so-and-so company is in bed with the feds"...never anything I could substantiate.

B

boxmunch9

i guess if you local law enforcement somehow hacks into every single one of the 1,000's of on-line hydroponics store and monitors it everyday until someone in their area code orders from a site. then they find the IP address of your computer, get your address, somehow talk a judge into signing a warrant for purchasing legal plant food over the internet, stake out your house for 2 months, then bust you

if that sound unlikely to you, that's because it is

1points3

I use online sites to order small amounts of organic ferts. However, I have a big vegetable garden every year and lots of potted plants!

S

snowkitty

Even if you don't decide to buy online, pick up a copy of Discount Hydroponic's paper catalog. It has lots of explanatory information and color pictures for every single product. I had one lying around for months and finally browsed it this morning. It's a treasure trove of information.

P

Punk

I get most nutes online that the local place doesn't carry, plus its a long drive away. I used to use discount hydro, but am a little leery of buying stuff online from them.

I am in the middle of bf nowhere and really online is my only choice.

G

Grandpa

any suggestions as to the safest, most discreet, online nutrient retailer? my local shop is getting waaaay to expensive and i need to look elsewhere to get nutes.

N

Nuglover

i guess if you local law enforcement somehow hacks into every single one of the 1,000's of on-line hydroponics store and monitors it everyday until someone in their area code orders from a site. then they find the IP address of your computer, get your address, somehow talk a judge into signing a warrant for purchasing legal plant food over the internet, stake out your house for 2 months, then bust you

if that sound unlikely to you, that's because it is

LOL! My thoughts exactly!

D

dynamitejack

People are too paranoid about buying things online, most online hydro shops know most of their customer base grow pot so they are all going to have discrete shipping and like stated before there is nothing illegal about buying hydro supplies online. You could tell them to ship your order to Stoney McFried and you still wouldn't have to worry about the DEA pounding down your door.

Its even safe to buy seeds online granted you don't order more than 10-20. The worst that will happen is the seeds will get confiscated and you will get a letter saying your seeds got confiscated.

THC Scientific

THC Scientific

The feds know what you order and who you are.

:damnhippie:

They just will not jepordize their setup by letting local LEO know.

G

GDS StonerBoy

You can oreder whatever nutes you want online and pay for them however you like but just know if you use a CC if you happen to get busted they get that information and use that against you. Buying online though wont be the cause of you getting busted making silly moves will.

H

hysterix

Hey kindindy; I'd imagine it all really depends on where you live I'd think.

If you live anywhere near a larger city, I'm sure they have got to have at least one hydro store, so you could just buy it in person; you say the prices are higher but remember to factor in shipping and it might be the same.

If that is impossible, I'm sure the amount of nutes you are buying wouldn't raise suspicion anyway, so I think you are just fine to buy online.

If you were ever buying such a large amount of nutes it would worry the feds, I'm sure you'd be buying in person ;-)

S

snowkitty

any suggestions as to the safest, most discreet, online nutrient retailer? my local shop is getting waaaay to expensive and i need to look elsewhere to get nutes.

My Discount Hydroponics catalog did not come in a wrapper, however, it is a discreet catalog in that it says only DH on the cover and it is not obviously related to anything interesting. The mailman certainly has better things to do than flip through your catalog (and s/he'd get in a LOT of trouble for doing so, like losing their job trouble).

Other catalogs have always come inside bigger packages so I do not know if other retailers use outside wrappers on their catalogs or not.

I remember that Hydrofogger says that on big letters on the box...I groaned when the FedEx fairy brought that one to me...but I got over it eventually.

Top Bottom