Buying seeds from BC canada

• Thread starter Reeferman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Reeferman

Just a note: to remind my friends in the community that buying cannabis seeds from canada is not safe as recently as 4 months ago arrests of seed company folks have been reported , I have more info that led to the removal of seed sales of rm products from BC canada .

Please just trust me our current government is playing hard ball and information is being gathered and kept .

For folks in the USA the risk is not worth it because state officials are not the folks info will be passed onto its a federal federal law that prohibits seeds from be imported or exported .

That being said individuals in canada have has mass letters seized and copied I am aware of potentially 500-800 letters that have been seized in recent investigations .

So please order from area's where local government is not willing to act as informants and enforcers for US federal policy .

Reeferman:sad0123:

S

Snookster

Just a note: to remind my friends in the community that buying cannabis seeds from canada is not safe as recently as 4 months ago arrests of seed company folks have been reported , I have more info that led to the removal of seed sales of rm products from canada .

Please just trust me our current government is playing hard ball and information is being gathered and kept .

For folks in the USA the risk is not worth it because state officials are not the folks info will be passed onto its a federal federal law that prohibits seeds from be imported or exported .

That being said individuals in canada have has mass letters seized and copied I am aware of potentially 500-800 letters that have been seized in recent investigations .

So please order from area's where local government is not willing to act as informants and enforcers for US federal policy .

Reeferman:sad0123:

Man, I was just about to order something from Hemp Depot ....THANKS for the heads up RM!!

J

Josey Wales

Shit REEF, are you saying HD is not safe? I've made I think 3 orders from HD in the past year b4 I found the farm, and was planning a 4th for some more of your gear!

sour power

sour power

well i ordered from hd in november of last year.no more mail coming to that address.good looks on info.k+ to you friend.

D

Dallas Black

Hey Reef,

So are you saying it's not safe to order from HD anymore,or just not if you live in states? I'm sorry I don't understand here but I'm still half a sleep!

Thanks for any insight!

Take Care

Dallas

J

Josey Wales

So RM, if HD isn't safe, when is your full catalog gonna be available here?

T

trichburner

Damn that sucks . Haven't ordered through Canada for a couple years now , but Legends is the only place I go through for DJ's gear . I was just thinking about ordering his latest releases . Hopefully this bullshit blows over soon

R

Reeferman

I am speaking specifically of BC Canada there have been no issues outside of bC since heavens stairway several years ago the activity recently has all been in Vancouver and vancouver island .
Just to be very clear
Reef

G

Goldenboy

Reef just wanted to know if we are safe to order anything in canada from any where

hubcap

hubcap

anyone visit the toronto shops on foot, and if so, which do ya recommend?
not interested in places that sell nirvana strains for $100. the real good, legit ones.....

tks in advance,

R

Reeferman

Hemp depot has been trouble free for well over a decade .
Reef

M

Mr. Whipple

Hey Freak,

I live in Chicagoland and have never had a problem.

Never.

Doesnt mean there isnt a problem.

Hope this helps.

Whip :banana:

D

Dallas Black

Thanks Reef!

I'm Big fan of the HD. It's My primary! Thanks for taking the time.Mad Respect!

Take Care

Dallas

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Thanks for letting the farmers know reef

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom