For Sale Buying seeds with bitcoin

• Thread starter MercDod
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MercDod

MercDod

I want to buy some seeds from OA and was thinking of trying bitcoins. How do I get started? I downloaded a wallet but my transition keeps failing. Does anyone know the ins and outs of bitcoin.

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

You should get accustomed to using bitcoin and cypto now its going to be the 12th sector of the SnP 500 and literally the future of digital payments globally. Bitcoin is actually very simple once you understand how it works. First thing you need to do is open up a wallet that is legit. I have like 6 different ones on my phone. In the US I would recommend either FTX or Coinbase. Simply go into your app search and find them and download the application. Then once you verify your identity you can use your VI/MC debit card to fund your account. Click on "buy crypto" then select debit and follow the instructions. Once you have purchased your bitcoin and it has entered your wallet you will then follow the steps on the seed companies website in order to send your crypto to their wallet in the form of your payment. Its a great time to buy BTC now anyways we just broke the 20k support and flash crashed to 18 but it got bought back up. Were gonna likely have a price rally buy your BTC now when its still cheap! Its going to 5x as soon as this bottom finishes!!

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
While you’re at it maybe you could lay out the steps necessary for me to become a supporter. Thanks

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Thanks. Sounds like to support you need to have bitcoin. Maybe I’ll just suck it up and call my nephew and ask him what the hell I’m doing wrong. L O L

MercDod

MercDod

So when I send bitcoin how does the receiver know it was me that sent it. Do they get a message, can I send a comment (like a transaction number) or does it just increase the amount in their wallet?

fargonaz

fargonaz

So when I send bitcoin how does the receiver know it was me that sent it. Do they get a message, can I send a comment (like a transaction number) or does it just increase the amount in their wallet?
Their processor(BTCPay) will take care of that. You could go through the process without actually completing the transaction(pasting their BTC address in your wallet software) with no penalties.

T

TryingToGrow

Supporter
Thanks Trying to Grow, Cashapp worked for me!
I tried a lot of apps and for whatever reason that’s the only one that will let me buy bitcoin and then send it to thcFarmer (or wherever wanted), all in one app, fast and low fees. Sign up is as good as any of the others as well.

Also you don’t need to know anything about bitcoin really, they put it ~all in usd for you.

E9noxis

E9noxis

I'm trying to buy seeds with bitcoin. I got the coinbase app. I put in moneys to buy btc. It takes 13 days to clear the purchase. I can't use them for 2 weeks.

Bright side, in the day and a half since buying them, I'm up 60 bucks

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Install coinbase app on your phone and link bank account. Buy 200$ worth if bitcoin on coinbase. Go to seedsman.com make ur order and pay with ur bitcoin. Its how I buy my seeds. Takes about 10 days to get to your house. Pretty simple. . just gotta do it right the first time.

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

gotta be crazy to use crypto for small purchases imo

EDIT: I forget that it's not legal everywhere ignore me

E9noxis

E9noxis

Install coinbase app on your phone and link bank account. Buy 200$ worth if bitcoin on coinbase. Go to seedsman.com make ur order and pay with ur bitcoin. Its how I buy my seeds. Takes about 10 days to get to your house. Pretty simple. . just gotta do it right the first time.
There was no 13 day holding? Literally can't touch my funding for the 11 remaining days

Cashmeh

Cashmeh

There was no 13 day holding? Literally can't touch my funding for the 11 remaining days
Possibly when you create your coinbase account for the first time. They verify its you via bank account. Im quite sure its the same day.

R

ritoMox

You should get accustomed to using bitcoin and cypto now its going to be the 12th sector of the SnP 500 and literally the future of digital payments globally. Bitcoin is actually very simple once you understand how it works. First thing you need to do is open up a wallet that is legit. I have like 6 different ones on my phone. In the US I would recommend either FTX or Coinbase. Simply go into your app search and find them and download the application. Then once you verify your identity you can use your VI/MC debit card to fund your account. Click on "buy crypto" then select debit and follow the instructions. Once you have purchased your bitcoin and it has entered your wallet you will then follow the steps on the seed companies website in order to send your crypto to their wallet in the form of your payment. Its a great time to buy BTC now anyways we just broke the 20k support and flash crashed to 18 but it got bought back up. Were gonna likely have a price rally buy your BTC now when its still cheap! Its going to 5x as soon as this bottom finishes!!
Bitcoin sounds like a conditioning ploy to get the masses to adopt digital currency so that fiat currency may be done away with. Not that it's a bad thing to do away with paper money that we pay massive interest taxes on. It's just that paper money gives more freedom and can't be taken from you with the push of a button. Convenience is the bane of freedom. My 1-1/2¢

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom