Buying seeds

• Thread starter Nkc1451
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Beowuuulf

Beowuuulf

If you want solid, reliable genetics.. I can recommend speakeasy Seed bank, I’ll be buying from archive genetics when my btc clears.

it’s not cheap, most 150usd +

Grapefruitroop

Grapefruitroop

Wooooow...i must be from another planet....
I dont understand what are they selling....
Some looks like flyers of techno club partys....the entrance is 250$
🤣🤣🤣

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i used dutchseedshop
many times
i don't typically like to bag on em
but i had crushes, delivery times miss and suck
they had many things i was lookin for
at the time
fems were regular
no problems with their autos besides i killed a bunch by my hand
however
i love Pacific seeds
California
i was looking for hard to find 30%er, cup winnerz
fems were fems
couple diff breeders
know that if u r seeking new strains
multiple phenos r likely and immature seeds cause some rush
to get em out n make hay, while their cup wins r still relevant
pac seeds, i got 1 immature that went as expected, of 20 from 2 diff breeders
the immature fail- worth every penny
love the strain
i didn't bitch because seeds came ahead of schedule, under a week
cali to az...
and when i asked for 10% because i have the 20discount code (that's it: 20discount), they gave me a 25% code, in a chat. thought that was extremely classy
they sent minimal schwag
and ummm only ever saw horrid reviews
dunno y
wasn't my experience, at all
if u can find equilibrium genetics
they're otc only- love everything I've grown out of theirs, especially their consistency in structure
they don't ship
before u commit
when u find what u want
return n c whether anyone has a coupon code for the seed house u go with
even ask direct
worst they can do is say
-they say
no

Minitiger

Minitiger

I’ve actually been on a bean-buying frenzy the last month or so for the first time in about five years. Ordered over 1600 dollars worth of seeds from Attitude, of all places, over the course of two orders. Before I did that, I ordered two packs from them in late March just as a test run and they got here fine. Because of flu, it took a little longer, maybe three weeks, but I got them.

The first “big” order was ten packs (along with four packs of freebies from the breeder and then the usual “seed bank freebies”) and since it was so big, they broke it up into three different parcels. Those were shipped on May 29, June 1 and June 4. The first two parcels got here in about three weeks from the shipping date (fucking flu). The last of those three has just been sitting in NY for like ten days and finally left there yesterday (I live in CA, btw). I expect it here on Tuesday, hopefully.

The second order was I think eight packs. Took Attitude a while to ship them, I think I ordered them about ten days ago. I don’t expect them here until mid-July.

Just as an aside, if you wanna order from within the US, I ordered like a dozen packs two weeks ago from Greenpoint over the course of two orders and they both arrived within four days. They’re in Colorado, I’m in California. I was impressed with how quickly they got here, considering how fucked up everything is right now.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Yeah, I’ve heard good things about Speakeasy, too.
I have purchased from Speakeasy quite a bit, but their prices are higher than other places, so if you are able to find the cultivars elsewhere, it is usually best to purchase it there. They also do this funny thing (with Bodhi packs usually since his are about the cheapest packs that they stock) where they make it incredibly difficult to redeem your reward points, unless you spend another chunk of change.

If I am able to purchase directly from breeders, I always prefer to do that. I have heard great things about GLG and I hope to utilize DBJ's seedbank for my next Bodhi purchase whenever they have another sale. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Nkc1451

Nkc1451

Anyone try barneys farm they have a strain i want and its the only place that has it. Also anyone live in Colorado there is a strain there id like but cant get outside of Colorado

Minitiger

Minitiger

Anyone try barneys farm they have a strain i want and its the only place that has it. Also anyone live in Colorado there is a strain there id like but cant get outside of Colorado

I haven’t heard anything good about Barney’s in years, which is a shame, because I got a batch of Tangerine Dream from a buddy’s dispensary about ten years ago that ended up being some of the best weed I’ve ever smoked. I’d love to run some of that, but 1. I think they only sell feminized seeds now. And I don’t do feminized seeds. And 2. The aforementioned horrible things I’ve read about them in the last few years.

Minitiger

Minitiger

I have purchased from Speakeasy quite a bit, but their prices are higher than other places, so if you are able to find the cultivars elsewhere, it is usually best to purchase it there. They also do this funny thing (with Bodhi packs usually since his are about the cheapest packs that they stock) where they make it incredibly difficult to redeem your reward points, unless you spend another chunk of change.

If I am able to purchase directly from breeders, I always prefer to do that. I have heard great things about GLG and I hope to utilize DBJ's seedbank for my next Bodhi purchase whenever they have another sale. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Yeah, you were who I was referring to when I said I’d heard good things about Speakeasy haha.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

I’ve actually been on a bean-buying frenzy the last month or so for the first time in about five years. Ordered over 1600 dollars worth of seeds from Attitude, of all places, over the course of two orders. Before I did that, I ordered two packs from them in late March just as a test run and they got here fine. Because of flu, it took a little longer, maybe three weeks, but I got them.

The first “big” order was ten packs (along with four packs of freebies from the breeder and then the usual “seed bank freebies”) and since it was so big, they broke it up into three different parcels. Those were shipped on May 29, June 1 and June 4. The first two parcels got here in about three weeks from the shipping date (fucking flu). The last of those three has just been sitting in NY for like ten days and finally left there yesterday (I live in CA, btw). I expect it here on Tuesday, hopefully.

The second order was I think eight packs. Took Attitude a while to ship them, I think I ordered them about ten days ago. I don’t expect them here until mid-July.

Just as an aside, if you wanna order from within the US, I ordered like a dozen packs two weeks ago from Greenpoint over the course of two orders and they both arrived within four days. They’re in Colorado, I’m in California. I was impressed with how quickly they got here, considering how fucked up everything is right now.
i remember seeing great YouTube reviews of attitude
i remember dutchseedshop
breaking up an order, similarly

any codes for attitude for em?

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

tiger, ur in cali

i really like equilibrium

if u c anything u like from them and

god forbid

find yourself in a clinic

i was able to negotiate the price down to about $30 per

that's not bad for a dozen regular seeds

structure is awesome

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

they're renowned for Charlotte's web
never heard anything negative

innovators

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

I haven’t heard anything good about Barney’s in years, which is a shame, because I got a batch of Tangerine Dream from a buddy’s dispensary about ten years ago that ended up being some of the best weed I’ve ever smoked. I’d love to run some of that, but 1. I think they only sell feminized seeds now. And I don’t do feminized seeds. And 2. The aforementioned horrible things I’ve read about them in the last few years.
well, there ya go

Minitiger

Minitiger

i remember seeing great YouTube reviews of attitude
i remember dutchseedshop
breaking up an order, similarly

any codes for attitude for em?

Nah, no codes. Or none that I could find, anyway. And I definitely looked haha.

AnimalHouse

AnimalHouse

Supporter
Never again with anything from Barneys Farm for me. Too many of their strains have a fasciation mutation that comes out and I'm not even sure they have that many strains, just the same thing with different names on the label. And anything they've slapped with the word peyote in the name is a huge step backwards in bubba kush / peyote purple genetics. There's just way better options out there

Top Bottom