BUYING SEEDS

• Thread starter justinpenn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justinpenn

Where would someone from the USA in a medical state buy good quality seed from a well known breeder and not have to worry about customs and things like that is it legal to buy from europe

mayonnaise

mayonnaise

It's not technically legal to buy them anywhere. If you are in a med state chances are you can find seeds locally. Wether or not they are the seeds you are looking for is another question. You can also search seed banks online. There are a lot of smaller banks in the states that will ship but you need to do your research. Scammers are out there. People have been getting beans from Europe for years but you always run the risk of not getting them through customs. Sometimes the genetics are worth the risk. Hope this helped.

mayonnaise

mayonnaise

try and stay on the cheap side, chances are you are gonna make mistakes. most of the seeds you could get off the bay are gonna have good germ rates. boggle gum from BOG and Tropicoma from golden lion have been a couple i've grown that werent too tough to keep happy.

vlr8

vlr8

Good to know. I'll try those! I've seen some crazy $$$ and it scares me :(

Bannacis

Bannacis

I just got some beans from Attitude seed bank, took 10 days to get them. sent to Ohio. they have good deals and freebies also.
Some peeps complain about order getting stopped by customs, mine made it ok...and in original breeders pack.

theseedbank

theseedbank

I have been told RugburnOG from Rare Dankness is a great beginners choice. Only down side is it a bit pricy and only comes in regulars so you would have to sex them.

J

jinxjj

If it is your first grow just try some bag seed to get your feet wet, growing is not for everyone and very time consuming. Start cheap and small until you get the hang of things and want to take it to the next level IMO.

H

happy b

"Natures green remedies" is a US based seedbank is it not?most of the dudes on here from the US get theyr beans via here without any problems.better sticking with what you know works.

Top Bottom