Buykle lol...."Burkle"

• Thread starter Dublo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dublo

Have to share this with the Farm...

So photogenic, and my self, so PHONOGENITC "Phono" is for sound......:banana: lol Gotta get on down...way on down...
Buykle lolburkle

Buykle lolburkle 2

Buykle lolburkle 3

Buykle lolburkle 4

Puro pinche queso.....

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
This is Danimal's or humboldt hippie's or whatever it is now?

D

Dublo

I believe it is Purple Urkle x Bubba kush, not sure witch bubba it is, maybe pre 98, but I am not by any means a pro at the history of this Gorgeous Gal...

All I do is appreciate her Majesty!:boogie::party0036::friday:

Peace Yall!

J

jdubz206

damn bro!! that looks amazing! 1st pic has my vote for pic of the month. peace bro! j

hubcap

hubcap

sexy looking flowers!

kudos to the maker and the grower

and *lucky bastards* to the smokers.

E

eckush

i know there's a strain someone on the boards made: lineage was the berk from cali, via berkster x purple urkle im pretty sure, on of them was reversed, not sure who made the cross.. unless this the tester beans for ograskals new purple urkle x bubbak??

D

Dublo

Man:ridinghorse: thanks a lot everyone, I am so happy I got this plant in my library, It was kinda of luck that I got it, I gave a dude a Coral Reef cut he really wanted for the Burkle and a Casey Jones.....

His medium sucked though, i had the Burkle and Casey Jones in his pots for like 2 weeks and it never dried out, so I then took the roots out of ht esoil and they werent' even that big, it looked like the roots hadn't even penetrated the soil yet, so I just quickly took the cut's out of the medium he gave them to me in, and put them in some REAL shit and then they took off, LOL, it was crazy, but the good thing is that I have this beauty now:boogie:

Thanks a lot yall, I will be back with some pics... Peace

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

i thought it was the white trash redneck an danimal who worked this line....its urklexpre98bubba kush....tasty fuck strain...was chosen not for its personal quality's but the fact its a great work strain....peace az

D

dusty

Youre right. WTR and Myself worked this out. At the time we thought GDP, Grape Ape, Urk were all the same, found out later on theyre not. I grew out Urk x Bubba and GDP x Bubba at the same time, "Burkle" is actually GDP x Bubba K

Top Bottom