buzzez adventure to 50lbs

• Thread starter buzzkill420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

buzzkill420

so ive been out over the last week preparing the spots ive got about ten spots ready right now... the girls
mazar x afgahn clones
purple trainwreck seed
white widow clones
strawberry diesel clones
orange diesel clones
big bud clones
grendel clones
chem dog clones
and our first release of nirvanas skunk special x with our dankest male
the goal 50 lbs, after this year i dont want to be sitting here on my computer with a gram of bud wondering if i should go smoke it or save it because i dont know when i can get more. fucking midwest dry season :fubar

B

buzzkill420

spot 1

ill be getting up all of the pics soon of the different spots but for now here is spot number 1 going to put 10at spot number 1

Week 8 and outdoor 001
Week 8 and outdoor 002
Week 8 and outdoor 003
Week 8 and outdoor 004
Week 8 and outdoor 005
blazedahaze

blazedahaze

That's a great looking area bro are you gonna put em out soon or does the cold season last a while in your locale?

K

knottynuggs

that does look like a bad ass spot! im gettin excited for the outdoors, its finally startin to warm up on the fourth coast! never thought it would this year. how many spots you goin with?i better get my ass in gear, every year i put it off and put it off and never end up gettin em out there. good luck!

B

buzzkill420

ya im diggin the spot to haha blaze may 15th is usually the day for where im at here but im hoping to get every thing out late april...... i feel ya knotty im usually the one waiting for the last second to go out and do shit but im pumped this year ive never done sanything close to whats goin down this year... i got about 15 spots on 150 acers that i want to put about 100 out on then my buddy have about 250 acers that i havent went to see yet but he did shit there last year and just wants some help on the yeild end... hopfully every thing goes really well this year and every one of these farmers have good luck outdoor

B

buzzkill420

got to watch out for the 5-0 though where im at this deffinatly isnt a pot freindly environment ive had buddies in the past busted for growing but they were kinda stupid about it play it safe and dont get caught are my only concernse.... thats why i dont want anything close to each other im expecting probably lossing one patch to thief hunters but thats why ive choosen so many spots. although its hard to find one of your plants missing here you have to expect that

S

Snookster

I wish you major success on your run...perhaps a bit of LST on your plants may help??

B

buzzkill420

o with out a doubt it isnt going hurt them...... haha like your quote hopfully im not dissapointed

DonJuanMatus

DonJuanMatus

hey buzzkill, nice plans...there are ways around hunters and thiefs...find the farthest most deserted unforgiving place where you can hardly stand to be for 5 minutes and plant there :) good luck reaching your goal keep us updated

P

pinhi

ahh good pics:handshake they really got me thinking I gotta get my ass in gear :banana: some of the biggest plants I ever had were the ones I put out early April under tomato huts to protect from frost as my area is generaly not safe till mid to late may:character0103: good luck to everyone and lets hope the thieves stay away:fighting0087:

B

buzzkill420

well pinhi it sounds like we are around the same location... nice to know that worked i want mine out early as possible.... semi i totaly agree with puting them some place you cant even stand to be last year i made the mistake of putting them somewhere nice and sure as shit the dissapered. i have a whole new game plan this year hopfully i dont have to deal with that again thanks for you input farmers hope you tag along with this thread this summer......... good luck to all of you guy's too ill be watching

hubcap

hubcap

....bout that time aint it.....

cant wait to see things progress!!
keep us in tune, famer!

B

buzzkill420

it is about that time hubcap i need to get the rest of my clones ready been lazy the last few days and havent got a whole lot done. im hopin for mid april just for the simple fact that i know its bound to snow here atleast one more time

B

barletta

Yo, buzz, good luck this summer. You are planned and prepared, good man! I can't think about getting them in the ground till ~mid May at the earliest, and I'm already 'behind' with respect to site prep. How late can you run till? I'm 41deg, east coast, May10/Oct25 last/first frost. My plants like to trigger in early/mid August, and I can go until mid Oct in an average year, Nov-ish in a warm one. I'm trying to put 40 out to pull 25+.

B

buzzkill420

nice man my growing season is pretty much the same here i prolly wouldnt ever make it till november here though mid october is it for me sorry i didnt hit you back earlier my internet dont work at my new house no ppl next door to steal it from :mooning good luck this year with the outdoor

O

ODGG

Yo, buzz, good luck this summer. You are planned and prepared, good man! I can't think about getting them in the ground till ~mid May at the earliest, and I'm already 'behind' with respect to site prep. How late can you run till? I'm 41deg, east coast, May10/Oct25 last/first frost. My plants like to trigger in early/mid August, and I can go until mid Oct in an average year, Nov-ish in a warm one. I'm trying to put 40 out to pull 25+.

Sound like we pretty similar, im at about 40deg.....You hoping to pull 25 lbs or 25 plants?!?! I got my babies in the ground already, they already getting nice sized.

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice spot Buzz!! Nice add with the clearing and burning in the same spot to add some K..

Top Bottom