buzzez widows from clone

• Thread starter buzzkill420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

buzzkill420

hey every one got some internet at the new spot tonight can finnaly get back on here so here is what i have going 8 widow clones cant get the pics up right now for some odd reson but will get them up asap

P

punkadc

right on buzzkill! lookin forward to the rest of the show!

B

buzzkill420

they are under a 400 hps and a few florescet lights

D

drpressure600

. . how long are you going to veg them 4 my friend, there some fine sized pots you got them in . .

B

buzzkill420

Well well

had a little buzzkill since i last updated..... lost all my shit.... so heres whats goin on got 4 really unheathy looking widow clones and am going to pop my last purple trainwreck seeds today get pics up soon just imbaressed to show the clones they look so sad but they are coming back

T

Tolpan

Nice to see you back and keepin it rollin!

Looking forward to your widows! I had for several year a bomb widow mum!

Good luck:character0103:

Tolpan

B

buzzkill420

hey ripz and tolpan thanks for the kind words..... and happy april 20th to every one i hope you guys are as high as i am got 8 different strains for the day 2 unknown ak, g13, russianx pure power plant, mr nice, bannana ogk, and some skunk special thats not skunky

B

buzzkill420

well i figured id throw the pics up because over the next couple weeks i will have all my stuff started so here we go first up the really sad ww then the mazarxafgahni, and then the purple trainwreck

New stuff 005
New stuff 002
New stuff 004
B

buzzkill420

so a little up date hers what things are doin first 2 are widows then the purpletrainwreck's then the mazarxafgahni

Day 1 001
Day 1 002
Day 1 003
Day 1 004
B

buzzkill420

well up to date the mazar afgahni clones look alittle sad then the sad widow clone the the purple trainwreck seeds then the good widow clones

New pics 001
New pics 002
New pics 003
New pics 004
New pics 005
New pics 006
New pics 007
B

buzzkill420

they are 3 gallon trash cans man thanks for posting been thinkin bout quiting my diary if no one wanted to watch man lol should have my triesel and my twisted blueberry kush and my twisted purple skunk #1 this week cant wait to pop them

C

coldnorth

keep em comming, il be sticking around for sure buzz :)
the new twisted ones ur crosses? sounds like some serious dank for sure

B

buzzkill420

nope man they are not my crosses they are a friends i should have the seeds in the next 3 days hope i find somthing really funky in my pack

P

punkadc

...been thinkin bout quiting my diary if no one wanted to watch...

dont quit, keep it comin for sure!
iv been watchin, i will speak up a bit more..
im lookin forward to your twisted bluberry kush... i loves me some blueberry!
good work buzz, stay stoned and stay safe!:)

B

buzzkill420

thanks man im gunna keep it going ya i would have to agree with you that i love blueberry too me and a buddy are going to find the frutiest blueberry out of my bbogk and his grendel and then we are going to cross it to the best triesel male

Top Bottom