BV

• Thread starter Jalisco Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jalisco Kid

Well I was given 35 seeds today of your BV from a friend. I like your style throwing in an extra bean on a six pack. I was hoping to come up there to grab some girls but this is even better. Going home in a week, I will plant them all to look for my blackie's replacement. Hard to believe a year has past already since I have burned some. I also have some some of Tom's Purple Haze to replace what the javelina destroyed.
It was about 9 years ago since I was gifted those beans from fet and dman. I am interested to see what I get to play with. Again thanks for these gems, I have missed walking home through the jungle at night a little edgy from burning some BV. Suerte JK

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
You talking the Vietman Black right? Cant wait to run these!!!

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

you going to post a grow journal for these JK? You're like an urban legend :)

J

Jalisco Kid

No I will put these on an uncle's parcela and do a open pollination. There are some smokin gems in these genes.If you find the right bitch she will demand and get complete respect. I have had friends come down and have panic attacks from this strain. If I can only get them to stand up to wild boar... JK

Billygoat

Billygoat

Hey JK,

glad to see you got your seeds. Good luck with the grow and I'll be sure to make sure you get some of the new Pineapple Cheese Fem seeds when they are ready. I hope you find your keeper in the VB. I know I'm going to grow a bunch of these in the greenhouse and really do some major selections.

I know your going to be stoked once these get going. Watch the height on these, but I'm sure your already know this. Let me know if you need anything or have any issues. Thanks again for the support and take care.
Later,
BG

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Sweet

Have a few packs of these to go thru myself, looking for the paranoia girl. Good luck with yours. I am looking forward to the Nl5 cross very much as well, can't believe there are still some available. Take it easy

mal

Billygoat

Billygoat

Ya, it's funny how the NL#5 x VB aren't moving. Guess, I'll have to do a thread and grow some out. These would be better for those wanting to grow some of the VB indoors and a hybrid. Good luck with the grows guys and let me know how they turn out. Hope you find that Super Freak and you wig out and see space ship's and flying goats. lol
Take care,
BG

M

MOneY

have you grown any out yet BG?got pic's of parent's?you caught my eye on this one...

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
All i know is that the black pheno is what youre looking for

Billygoat

Billygoat

have you grown any out yet BG?got pic's of parent's?you caught my eye on this one...

Morning,

if you asking about the NL#5 x VB. The answer is no! I have not grown any out yet. I have some friends on Maui testing them now. I should hear back sometime by fall. I've also got a friend of a friend in Co testing them, so will see how they do in the mountains.

I don't want to hi jack this thread. Here's the link to the VB thread. If you have any more questions. Just pm me and I will answer them. Don't want to take from this thread and side track it.

Jalisco Kid, any updates on how things are coming alone? I hope all is well and maybe I'll get a chance to meet you in Oct. If your at the event.
Take care,
BG

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Popped 4 of these and they are all above ground. Looking for a keeper mama. Hopefully a black pheno. Will be running these under there own 1000w hps. So im guessing ill be running 2-3 plants under the 1000 which should work for these big sativas

Billygoat

Billygoat

Where's the pictures? Any new updates on these. Hope all is well and your not working to hard. Best of luck and take care.
Later,
BG

Top Bottom