by far it is bubble

• Thread starter greenjoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenjoe

greenjoe

Hey...i did the butane,the alcohol, and the bubble bags....all were done with fresh picked,then frozen buds and sugar leafs and fan leaves(only when flowering for the fan leafs)....by far the best is the bubble bags...I am now putting away all the tane and alcohol...Also i had a better yield with the bubble bags...I am still amazed at the results i got.... so tasty...

G

Green Supreme

Respect, dude. Nothing like home style bio assays. Proof beyond "What I heard" or "What I read". Enjoy and bubble on. Peace GS

T

THC Toker

Yeah I always preferred the bubble myself. BHO and ISO are nice but the thing I like about bubble is the lack of chemicals and solvents.

greenjoe

greenjoe

Yeah I always preferred the bubble myself. BHO and ISO are nice but the thing I like about bubble is the lack of chemicals and solvents.
Bing fucking go....exactly.......and my yield was more...

Camdawg

Camdawg

gotta love them all to tell you the truth, cept ISo never had good ISO im sure its out there though. theres something really special about rolling a joint filled with kif and dry sift, wrapped with a hash coil, and streaked with oil.

S

StickyIckys

yeah you just can't beat bubble for taste, cleanliness, and purity. even if it's less concentrated, at least it's not made with nasty chem's. the only thing i want to try other than bubble is real co2 extraction.

F

FreshSteppin

bubble is what i smoke at night. knocks me right out

during the day i smoke oil from straight nug made with the best butane and then vacuum purged. More thc than cbd so i can stay awake.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Gotta luv the bubble

Always enjoy my bubble, can make several types in one run. The 1st run just stirred a little is awesome

mal

Mud Man

Mud Man

nice statement... the butane can't be as nice as the water so i am with ya. Washing machine time :) Word

greenjoe

greenjoe

ok so i took out the butane and alcohol and made 2 more batches.....I must say that the butane oil is sweet....My oil doesn't get hard at all...Looks like honey and stays sticky for days...then it's gone:).....One really good thing about the tane and alcohol method is it is ready in 1 hr,as opposed to bubble...and i need a shit load of stuff for bubble....Next month......2kgs of leafs and buds of OG kush going to bubble....YA Mon
Peace.
Oh and this time i will take pics

greenjoe

greenjoe

must have been stoned and forgot to post the pics............my bad

audius

audius

sweet ,im glad i cought this thread. ive been making drysift with my dyi tumbler& was ,,well ,lets just say, theresroom for improvment.what number of bags are yall using? im gonna buy some but i dont want to buy something im not gonna use. ive seen 3, 5 ,& 9 bags, all different size holes. any thoughts?

G

ganjherbsmoke

try not freezing your product if your making oil
im guessing would take away from the taste as moisture is not good when making bho you should be able to get 15% return at least i normally get around 18-20
personally all hash tastes just well hashey to me cant get into it for some reason i sure like kief and some lightly handled dry sift tho

greenjoe

greenjoe

i have the 5 bags....my best was the 75mic and the 25 mic....but it all depends on the strain...another 5 weeks to bubble time....

Top Bottom