C-4

• Thread starter Jalisco Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jalisco Kid

I can not believe you released some c-4. I am broke, just sent money down for the ranch. Glad I did not see this yesterday Or me and my dog would be bunking up for a while.
I like c-4 but I crossed it with some of rez's Strawberry d and had some killer phenos for only 10 seeds. I know there is a killer keeper in there somewhere.
Well I hope there will be another time as I appreciate your work. Suerte JK

true grit

true grit

JK- what kind of yields could you pull with those in your buckets?

J

Jalisco Kid

I ran them last in the gm 5000 which means they were planted 18" apart and my smallest one was 1/2 lb. In the 1000 I figure 1.5-2.2 lb with a 5 week veg. My first run of c-4 it hit 12' in the same tank(5000), that was a cluster fuck. I did not expect it to keep stretching. JK
The cross is a killer daytime herb,twisting a spliff now to go work in my veg patch. JK

true grit

true grit

Damn thats huge! Very nice, sounds great with the short turn around. I'll have to weigh these against the Mental floss, but damn the MF looks to be a good yielder too.

Wouldn't happen to have run the mental floss have ya?

Thanks JK!

E

easypleasie

Hey JK, what kind of lighting do you use when you're flowering in the gm 5000's? Since they're not that far apart, do you still run vertical? Maybe with just 600's?

Would love to see that gm5000 in action if you have any pics. And pics of your C4 grow would be awesome if it's not too much to ask. Totally understand if not, bro. Any tips for growing the C4? I just got a pack from here and gathering up info before the run. Have you run C99 yet? Just wondering if anyone has experience with both C99 and C4. Getting packs of both.

J

Jalisco Kid

I would tie her up from birth. She is a little stretchy, will triple in size after flip, Likes light but can not handle the heat. I think most would be disappointed with the flavor as it is not a strong smell, neither sweet nor skunky. I like it it has what I would call a clean flavor. Even the pheno I picked that I crossed with the sd does not have a smell or flavor that people can describe. There is another with a strong fuel smell but is smaller branched. Both carried that c-4 high which I like.
If you treat her will she will treat you well. She is known to herm easy but I did not run into that. I did have one herm on me that I crossed with the strawberry d another known to herm easy. When the crosss hermed it dropped down to 51* during the flip so I take the blame. JK
I had to run her at 1150 ppm, I do not think she likes that much food. No burning but she really jumped after flushes.

J

Jayrodd

The c4 Is definitely a keeper in my garden!! I've been growing her for 2.5 years now and she is definitely a top shelf daytime smoke. The pheno that I kept was the shorter fuel smelling girl, but yeah, she definitely stretches quite a bit after the switch for an indica. If you have the space you can grow these things into monsters, lol.

devilrays

devilrays

I grew out c4 some years back and it was a nice plant, it just stretched too much for what I was doing back then.

convex

convex

Just grabbed a pack of these - only have a 6 foot ceiling - this might be fun ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom