C-99 @ day 53

• Thread starter Ocanabis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ocanabis

Ocanabis

I hit the mother load with these Pineapple C-99's
These smell so much like Pineapple its incredibal.

They are very light feedes.I have only fed them once in the last month using A.N.'s Organics.Other than that they got Mollases and water and nothing else inbetween.

I have them in flush mode now and have been for a week.I will let them go 1 more week bringing them to 65 days I believe.

Trics are pretty much all cloudy just the way I like em hehe

later
Ocan.

C 99 day 50 blm
C 99 day 53 blm
C 99 day 53 blm
C 99 day 53 blm
C 99 day 53 blm
C 99 day 50 blm
C 99 day 53 blm
C 99 day 53 blm
C 99 day 53 blm
C 99 day 50 blm
S

snake383

you def. got some photo skills. and the nugs like great. good work Ocana

S

samara

Amazing pics Ocan.....Beautiful!!! I agree with Snake...Great photo skills.

Good job my friend ;)

Samara

H

highroller

Premium Member
Supporter
Beautiful shots Ocan. They must be really light feeders if they're showing a slight tip burn on one feed a month like that. Organic at that.
So, the pineapple smell is that evident huh? I have yet to smell that in canna. It must be awesome. Thanks for sharing that one with us. Were they from cut or seed?

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
where did you score those pineapples at a cross you made by the way nice pics to

C

cheesyblues

looks real good bro looks like she could go about ten more days am i right what week do you let her go to is 65 days the latest

D

Dr Duck

i've been waiting patiently for so long to get the chance to grow c99 or a11. I know someone who's making a new generation of original brothers grimm stock a11. Some of the keepers he came out with are just second to none in beauty and i can only imagine how well they smoke. If only it were me.... ; p

Ocanabis

Ocanabis

Hi Folks

These c-99's were/are a test grow.I recieved the seeds from a dude who goes by Neferti in the UK.These are an f3 generation.I have 4 of these gals in bloom and they all smell and look the same.
While I was editing the pics I had noticed some amber trics just starting to take place whitch is why I will take them at 63-65 days.Basically they will come down next weekend for sure.

Glad you all liked the pics and I will upload a few more for ya's
later
thanks for checkin

Ocan.

Ocanabis

Ocanabis

Lady #2 of 4

Hi Gang

Here's a bit more info and some more pics to show
These gals are realy doing very well.The buds are getin very heavy
and plenty of stakes have had to be added for support.It was mentioned to me by Neferti that the C-99's don't require
much food to survive so I put that to the test.I had only fed them once in the past four weeks using A.N.'s Organics
ie:Fulvic,Humic,B-52,Sensizyme,Met Tea (Bloom),Big Bud, and Molases The rest of the time they were given Molases
and/or water only.
One more thing I should mention is that these gals like their root space on the damp side.I was caught off guard twice
where I thought I'll water them tommorow only to find the next day they were a lil droopy from drying out to much lol.

As for aroma,These are the nicest smelling Pineapple I have to date.I detect that musky earthy smell of the husk
as well as the sweat Pinepple like I had just broke open the shell of a freshly picked Pineapple.My Mrs even said to
me she liked the smell of these and she doesn't like or smoke dank lol.

Tric production is heavy laden and super duper sticky.While I was staking and tieing up buds my hands became so
sticky and gooey.The trics are pretty much all cloudy at day 50-55 with hints of amber just starting to appear.
I will be harvesting these gals next weekend @ day 63-65.I started to flush them 7 days ago and will do so for
one more week

These gals are the largest plants I have grown for some
time now which is why I only have pics of 2 of them because their too hard to move in and out of the bloom room
I'll take pics of the other 2 at harvest.

C 99   Day 53 blm 002
C 99   Day 53 blm 023
C 99   Day 53 blm 026
C 99   Day 53 blm 028
C 99   Day 53 blm 024
C 99   Day 53 blm 033
C 99   Day 53 blm 017
C 99   Day 53 blm 020
C 99   Day 53 blm 015
C 99   Day 53 blm 014
C 99   Day 53 blm 016
N

northern monsta

really nice picks good work buddy rep 4 pics alone not to mention the growing skills

BlackBart

BlackBart

Nice work , I have grown her many times in years past .She can have a rotting meat smell or pineapple . She is the easiest Sativa dom plant I have ever grown ,

F

fuzzy

Very Nice

Very nice work O!When its ready, hows about a smoke report.Great job my friend. peace,fuzzy

Z

Zen

Hi Folks

These c-99's were/are a test grow.I recieved the seeds from a dude who goes by Neferti in the UK.These are an f3 generation.I have 4 of these gals in bloom and they all smell and look the same.

Ocan.

Does he plan to release some seeds in the near future?
If yes can you suggest where they can be found?

These look like they can yield as well as put out some
fine quality herb... hard to find both these traits in one strain.

As with all your test grows... looks amazing... thanks for
sharing mate.

Zen

D

Dr Duck

i just love the color on that lady. I could set that as my desktop background

Latest posts

Top Bottom