• Thread starter woodsmaneh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Have you had good customer service in our industry

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Funkadelic

Funkadelic

Unhappy with my CAP experience. I 2nd that, Washburn.

Sunlight does a lot of crooked stuff too.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

I think Its a good thing I herd it yesterday too. CAP makes shitty products compared to what Ive seen with Titian(Sunlight Supply) and Autopilot(Hydro Farm) I really like autopilot I think they make good stuff but there new so will see how they last

Washburn,They ALL make shitty products,most imported from china.This is probably just a calculated corporate move.The best companies are small and concentrate on making one or a few things well out of quality componentry,unfortunately as soon as they build a name for themselves they are bought out by big boys like R&M or sunlight and production is shipped off overseas and you know the rest of the story...

Funkadelic

Funkadelic

It gets worse. They fck over their local distributors who have lifelong personal friendships and relationships with the company. I've gotten a behind the scenes look at their operation and have dealt with shops who depend on them, including one where the owner grew up with the Sunlight Supply guys.

Yeah, made in the USA. But they're not nice guys, not at all. They don't really care about their customers. Bloody shame.
C.A.P. wasn't very good in my experience either.

Businesses with limited competition become oblivious to customer service.

Funkadelic

Funkadelic

But making employees be THC-free in a state with BOTH legal medicinal AND legal recreational herb is inexcusable.

They do it for the insurance break and stick a finger in the eye of their own employees, much less their customers who support the movement.

Sunlight Supply can go eat a bowl of dixx

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Well maybe we should ALL not spend our money on THEIR products until they rethink their position?A few letters from customers/cannabis advocacy groups asking them to clarify their position should get their attention,lol.I personally would rather not spend my money with anyone who is anti cannabis yet makes money by selling cannabis grow products,lets see how they do with a vegetable grower base for awhile.

Funkadelic

Funkadelic

Agreed. They're a virtual monopoly and gladly act heavy handed on us. I want to avoid them but they're nearly ubiquitous. I like your letter idea.

I'm down.

Yeah, let them get that big indoor tomatoes hobby biz if they're so eagerly anti cannabis. There are alternatives to being like that for insurance policy breaks.

It's draconian and anti business. Of anyone, they should get with the times.

Other cannabidnesses put $ behind the cause. Many do. Even when that opens markets to competition. SS is just being cheap and disrespectful hypocrites.

They should be lobbying for it, not taking deals to be against it. At least CAP was just bad customers service.

Olyver

Olyver

Best news I've heard in a long time for this industry, CrAP has always products that do not pass electrical inspection and non-compliant with CEC and NEC. Hopefully Rambridge can get more business from the retailers.

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Discount says basically what I'm reading in this thread. Got bought out, can't say much else

Word around the area is that the bank shut them down. I mentioned this and dh got super butthurt so I think there might be some truth to it

In they meantime. $150 1k lights. Half price light boxes/flips/co2 sensors.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I heard they got into bed with a concentrate producer in Michigan somewhere but the books didn't make since to anyone, especially the bank..

Top Bottom