C/silver Will Stuff Do The Job

• Thread starter Ned Kelly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

About the brand...
Suttons Colloidal Silver

Silver has been known as a bactericide for over a thousand years. A colloid is quite simply a sub microscopic particle of one substance suspended in a different substance (the medium). Even in ancient times, it was known to prevent disease and was commonly thought that disease could not be transferred from one person to another if by drinking from a silver cup. Silver coins were dropped into milk to prevent spoilage and silver containers were used to store foods in general. Until almost 1970, it was common for scientists to sterilize petrii dishes by placing a silver coin in them and silver was long used for plates for the surgical repair of bones. The most common usage of silver was by members of royal families, who used silver utensils almost exclusively. The result was that over a number of generations, royalty enjoyed freedom from infectious diseases, unlike commoners, who ate from earthen ware jugs and bowls and who were frequently ill.

75745.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
organix4207

organix4207

About the brand...
Suttons Colloidal Silver

Silver has been known as a bactericide for over a thousand years. A colloid is quite simply a sub microscopic particle of one substance suspended in a different substance (the medium). Even in ancient times, it was known to prevent disease and was commonly thought that disease could not be transferred from one person to another if by drinking from a silver cup. Silver coins were dropped into milk to prevent spoilage and silver containers were used to store foods in general. Until almost 1970, it was common for scientists to sterilize petrii dishes by placing a silver coin in them and silver was long used for plates for the surgical repair of bones. The most common usage of silver was by members of royal families, who used silver utensils almost exclusively. The result was that over a number of generations, royalty enjoyed freedom from infectious diseases, unlike commoners, who ate from earthen ware jugs and bowls and who were frequently ill.

75745.jpg
So is any colloidal silver able to be used for force hermie a lady?

north knect

north knect

="organix4207, post: 1433313, member: 66714"]So is any colloidal silver able to be used for force hermie a lady?[/QUOTE]
Theres a lot of brands that done work from what I've read..There's a thread by @Seraphim19 step by step on how to make it yourself and how to use it..happyfarming

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

yea but i dont want to make it myself . i thought it needs to be 160 ppm . but can you spray more on ie more feeds with a weeker solution . seen Medusa thread .

william76

william76

40\50 ppm is what u want,and yea it works,spray daily for fortnite before flip then daily until u see male flowers{2\3 weeks},some strains take longer to reverse,and u get some that don't reverse no matter what,good luck,76

S

Seraphim19

@Ned Kelly The simple answer to your question is yes it has a good chance of turning the plant.

The bottle pictured has a concentration of 16-20 ppm of silver so if you spray twice daily you have a good chance that it will turn the plant.
The CS I made to turn the plant in my thread was 31ppm. I sprayed twice daily (most of the time) and it worked a treat.

The only thing that may mess the process up is if there is any other additives in the solution. I learned that the spray was always more effective when I used pure water at 0ppm

If you really don't want to make your own then another brand I heard people use is Tiresias mist.

organix4207

organix4207

I've seen tiresius mist work with my own eyes. It's like $8 for a tiny little bottle though. U think it's expensive cause made for the "pot industry"
If it was for tomatoes it would be $8 a gallon. Lol

hogheaven

hogheaven

Silver is the boogie man if your a bacterium. Better still silver nano particles. Ruptures bacterial cell walls. But it's non selective. ie. will kill the good guys too. I've used colloidal silver for an ear infection and it worked within hrs.

Colloidal gold on the other hand does squat. Just incase some yers might be led astray

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

Thanks joe . Just ordered some
i bought me 2 bottles form one of their competitors/imitations...was 2 bottles for 17$ on ebay...have yet to try them out, pretty much like generic brand lol...i gave you the link to the good stuff, figuring you might not wanna try the generic stiff, not much a diff in price really...the other big brand out there for this stuff is tiresias mist

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...ized+spray.TRS0&_nkw=feminized+spray&_sacat=0

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

i bought me 2 bottles form one of their competitors/imitations...was 2 bottles for 17$ on ebay...have yet to try them out, pretty much like generic brand lol...i gave you the link to the good stuff, figuring you might not wanna try the generic stiff, not much a diff in price really...the other big brand out there for this stuff is tiresias mist

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fro...ized+spray.TRS0&_nkw=feminized+spray&_sacat=0

Yep you nailed it I'd prefer a safe bet and the 16 oz bottle works out @ $6.75 a oz so Happy camping

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

Yep you nailed it I'd prefer a safe bet and the 16 oz bottle works out @ $6.75 a oz so Happy camping
was a fellow gardener on this site who recomended it to me, i was actually looking for the correct ingredients to making some sts solution, but didnt want to order the wrong kind of ingredients, this seemed like a much safer bet

Captive

Captive

Cos gold doesn't react with (99.99%) of biological systems.
friend of mine uses colloidal gold reckons it boosts the plants immune system. Its like a homeopathic remedy for human use. I dont know if it actually does anything. But would they sell it if it didn't react biologically??

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

Good stuff !
I make my own Colloidal with a silver puppy or 3 -9 volt batteries. Bammo in 30 minutes in a drinkin glass its done.. That and i have Sota silver pulsar that make ionic silver 'smaller particals " and does blood electrification too. . Ionic reverses plants too . I make it for my daughter and grandchildren too. No more antibiotics for them ! Stuff takes away super heavy fatique from wasting caused my m.s.a. . Eats inflammation giving me free full range movement again . 10 ppms flips plants no problemo ! Use on burns is super awsome . I burned a hole in my hand iwth a 1k lightbulb cause i have dimminished feeling and i burned all the way threw my skin and healing without a slightest mark. Was as big as quarter almost becaue im slow to pull away. I juts sprayed it on 3 times a day and didnt even cover it. Burned the back of my neck too on a 1k bulb and just a spray the pain goes right away. Can even tell you got burned. Its like that ! Or hot spots on skin caused by vaccines or bad detergent.. Its amazing stuff. It cleared all red blotches from my skin. The skin between my legs was raised and really red and i mixed it with organic body cream and went completally away like it never happened. Dont even have to reaply lol. I reaplied one time in 3 years ebcause of heat. Made me forget i got carpal tunnel and pinched rotator cups and bad knees and elbos for the most part at rest laying around . Several herniations in neck and back too. I do have limmits though lol. One thing i notice after taking it too. After being sedentary and going to mow my lawn for first time since 02 last year i saverly struggled going a foot at a time taking several break for a little yard. Laying down homebound for a decade make me hella weak ! I can tell i used my muscles but i no longer get the hard pulling aches ta rest. No more intense charlie horse feeling pain form overuse of muscles. I gave soem to a weight lifter friend who complained about shoulder pain . One half glass and he came back at me in amazement . He lifted more weight than he had done in awhile . it doesnt bother him now. No more dwelling aching pain .. lol. No ore sudafed or any of that shit. You can help tension headaches by spraying it in your nose soemtimes. It can loosin you right up in an hour after working so hard you cant straighten up gettting out of the car walking to front door. Takes all the shit away. so cool.I can turn a screwdriver better now than when i was 27 and on . Im 54 now. I also soak my rapid rooters with it and put slips in it in fridge and they last for a couple months easy and dont flip the plant and when ya take them outta the fridge thier dark green. keep it off the leafs and no problem ! revegeing new phenos take forever . I hate it. Im rooting some now that been in fridge 60ish days. There are so many uses i can go on forever. Ill leave the research to you all. Enjoy.

Last edited:
diamond2.0

diamond2.0

friend of mine uses colloidal gold reckons it boosts the plants immune system. Its like a homeopathic remedy for human use. I dont know if it actually does anything. But would they sell it if it didn't react biologically??

ive takin colliodal gold but after using the silver i couldnt tell the difference if it did soemthing i could notice. I just remembered . My inlaw uses the gold for her dogs sickness. i forgot what that was though. Just great lol. I used silver on my weiner dog and took her from being put down in back pain to being a puppy agin flying off the couch and the dog died 7 years later from cancer. but i gave her mms and she played till the day she died. she couldnt even see and had a buldge of cancer as big as a baseball over her chest.

juniper

juniper

Good stuff !
I make my own Colloidal with a silver puppy or 3 -9 volt batteries. Bammo in 30 minutes in a drinkin glass its done.. That and i have Sota silver pulsar that make ionic silver 'smaller particals " and does blood electrification too. . Ionic reverses plants too . I make it for my daughter and grandchildren too. No more antibiotics for them ! Stuff takes away super heavy fatique from wasting caused my m.s.a. . Eats inflammation giving me free full range movement again . 10 ppms flips plants no problemo ! Use on burns is super awsome . I burned a hole in my hand iwth a 1k lightbulb cause i have dimminished feeling and i burned all the way threw my skin and healing without a slightest mark. Was as big as quarter almost becaue im slow to pull away. I juts sprayed it on 3 times a day and didnt even cover it. Burned the back of my neck too on a 1k bulb and just a spray the pain goes right away. Can even tell you got burned. Its like that ! Or hot spots on skin caused by vaccines or bad detergent.. Its amazing stuff. It cleared all red blotches from my skin. The skin between my legs was raised and really red and i mixed it with organic body cream and went completally away like it never happened. Dont even have to reaply lol. I reaplied one time in 3 years ebcause of heat. Made me forget i got carpal tunnel and pinched rotator cups and bad knees and elbos for the most part at rest laying around . Several herniations in neck and back too. I do have limmits though lol. One thing i notice after taking it too. After being sedentary and going to mow my lawn for first time since 02 last year i saverly struggled going a foot at a time taking several break for a little yard. Laying down homebound for a decade make me hella weak ! I can tell i used my muscles but i no longer get the hard pulling aches ta rest. No more intense charlie horse feeling pain form overuse of muscles. I gave soem to a weight lifter friend who complained about shoulder pain . One half glass and he came back at me in amazement . He lifted more weight than he had done in awhile . it doesnt bother him now. No more dwelling aching pain .. lol. No ore sudafed or any of that shit. You can help tension headaches by spraying it in your nose soemtimes. It can loosin you right up in an hour after working so hard you cant straighten up gettting out of the car walking to front door. Takes all the shit away. so cool.I can turn a screwdriver better now than when i was 27 and on . Im 54 now. I also soak my rapid rooters with it and put slips in it in fridge and they last for a couple months easy and dont flip the plant and when ya take them outta the fridge thier dark green. keep it off the leafs and no problem ! revegeing new phenos take forever . I hate it. Im rooting some now that been in fridge 60ish days. There are so many uses i can go on forever. Ill leave the research to you all. Enjoy.

I'm 100% serious when I say I'm not trying to be rude, but:

Fellow farmers, ask a medical doctor their opinion on colloidal silver. This is what quack medicine looks like. It's dangerous, because the credulous will follow it in lieu of treatment that actually works. Silver isn't even a trace nutrient. Best case is money wasted, worst case is a unique and hilarious condition called argyria, where silver molecules deposit under your skin, making you literally and permanently turn bluish grey. Rad scenario if you feel like a robot trapped in a person's body, I guess.

If the Mayo Clinic, one of the most reputable hospitals in the entire world, says it's useless, I'm not gonna argue.

Here's a study on oral colloidal silver preparations and argyria:http://escholarship.org/uc/item/0832g6d3

Here's a dude with argyria:
article-2431165-183CC7B300000578-90_634x618.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom