C02 Help Needed

• Thread starter Majestik420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Majestik420

I added c02 to my room and almost immediately saw changes in my plants and not good changes the leaves started to curl down and yellow slightly, they almost look under watered. im looking for a guide that deals with c02 related problems i've tried the search feature and cant seem to find what im looking for same issue with google if anyone has a guide on how to use c02 properly i would apperciate it very much. i know using c02 will cause the plants to "eat" more should i increase my watering schedule?

M

Majestik420

Thanks for the links theirs some great info there. this is the first time i have heard of vpd and some of the information just went over the top of my head so i have taken a quote from one of the guys posting on that board and was wondering if this was an accurate way of describing what vpd is " What we're talking about is the inability for the plant to transpire because the air cannot accept any more water - that it is already at, or near it's saturation point " if im not mistaken vpd is another way to measure water in the air? i used the vpd calculator and these are the numbers it shot back at me.
Temp 77
Rh % 65
Vpd 14.70
Hd 77.37
I seem to be having the same issues described in the post my plants look like there having a cal or mg deficiency vpd could very well be what is causing these problems im going raise the temps today and try to lower my rh to around 60 percent. I will let you guys know if there are any changes.

Top Bottom