C02/Propane extension?

• Thread starter EMC2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EMC2

EMC2

Been having an issue with hose length in regards to my Co2 machine. I can only seem to find 12' hoses with a regulator on it. I need about 25'. What can I do to extend the hose or where can i find a 25' hose with a regulator on it?

All of my local welding shops are quoting 3+ weeks for a custom piece. Is there another alternative?

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

By co2 machine you mean tank and regulator right?

The lines used on air pumps will work fine to move co2 around after the regulator.

EMC2

EMC2

By co2 machine you mean tank and regulator right?

The lines used on air pumps will work fine to move co2 around after the regulator.

Yes, I'm running the Ares 8 Burner but I have a large room and the 12' included hose is not long enough for optimal placement. Just looking to extend to 25' but it seems they don't make propane hoses in that length unless its custom made. The threads on my current regulator don't seem to fit with the extension cords from home depot/lowes. Seems one is left-threaded and the extension is the same so they don't fit together.

G

greyman41420

Yes, I'm running the Ares 8 Burner but I have a large room and the 12' included hose is not long enough for optimal placement. Just looking to extend to 25' but it seems they don't make propane hoses in that length unless its custom made. The threads on my current regulator don't seem to fit with the extension cords from home depot/lowes. Seems one is left-threaded and the extension is the same so they don't fit together.
I run the Titan Ares 4 in all of my rooms and where we could access the home natural gas line effectively in room 1, we tapped it three ways to separate lines to the other 6k rooms. Titan sells a 12' extension with coupler that I use to run to each of these rooms. I had my local hydro store order it from Titan for me, but when I just checked out their website I believe its listed under CO2/Accessories.

Latest posts

Top Bottom