C02

• Thread starter TinkTHC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TinkTHC

TinkTHC

I could use some advice about indoor growing. Right now they are seedlings but indoors. If you grow in a tent how soon do you add a CO2 filter in there? Right now I have a fan and lights in there. What else should I add? Any and all suggestions would be great. The seedling is about a week old and 2" tall.

Beowuuulf

Beowuuulf

tink

you can do it but it’s very wasteful AND unnecessary for most growers

I use a 20lb tank with a 4x4x90 tent, with regulator, controller, backup Alarm monitor, fills 1500 from 1000 every hour as you can imagine this is not ideal and I don’t use the system unless levels get below 800ppm, I just run at 75%.

considering ways to Seal up a tent, you will need full range of environment control .. I need some kind of giant trash bag to pull over a tent

Last edited:
MrGood

MrGood

I could use some advice about indoor growing. Right now they are seedlings but indoors. If you grow in a tent how soon do you add a CO2 filter in there? Right now I have a fan and lights in there. What else should I add? Any and all suggestions would be great. The seedling is about a week old and 2" tall.
I use a exhale365 bag. It slowly releases co2 over time nothing stupid crazy that you need a regulator or anything. It’s a fungus in the bag that emits just enough co2 and it’s good for about 90 days. I’ve had it in use since 3 weeks from sprout

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Adding co2 is for extremely high light high temp intense grows. If not in a sealed climate controlled room with maxed out lighting it will not make a positive difference.

Better to have good ventilation for airflow and practice good gardening skills and keeping the environment hospitable and stable.

Plenty of co2 in a house full of people and appliances for amazing grows.

TinkTHC

TinkTHC

20lb CO2 tank? What do you use to measure ppm? Thought about the GIANT TRASH BAG too:) If I had complete control of the environment!!!
tink

you can do it but it’s very wasteful AND unnecessary for most growers

I use a 20lb tank with a 4x4x90 tent, with regulator, controller, backup Alarm monitor, fills 1500 from 1000 every hour as you can imagine this is not ideal and I don’t use the system unless levels get below 800ppm, I just run at 75%.

considering ways to Seal up a tent, you will need full range of environment control .. I need some kind of giant trash bag to pull over a tent
[/QUOT

Harvard

Harvard

My room is vented 24/7 and I use a co2 burner. Definitely not the most efficient way but 1 twenty pound propane tank lasts almost 2 weeks, 9.99$ to fill tank. My controller is set at 1000-1100 and it makes a huge difference in my buds!

MrGood

MrGood

@TinkTHC Honestly i say forget the tanks and the regulator and you pumping co2 into your tent. And just use the Exhale365 bag . No regulator, no worries about a tank taking space, no worries about accidentally releasing too much. And it’s good for up to 9 months with it hitting prime co2 release @ 45 days in. Let it hang and it’ll do the rest 😊

TinkTHC

TinkTHC

@TinkTHC Honestly i say forget the tanks and the regulator and you pumping co2 into your tent. And just use the Exhale365 bag . No regulator, no worries about a tank taking space, no worries about accidentally releasing too much. And it’s good for up to 9 months with it hitting prime co2 release @ 45 days in. Let it hang and it’ll do the rest 😊
Where do you buy that? Do you have a link?

Madmax

Madmax

I meant mr good lol and put your name there haha was.half asleep..i bought a ppm meter the other day as i will probably try one of those exhale bags out just to see how much they can raise the co2..i have fixed walls but with passive intake with shutter and exhaust.def wont b as sufficent as a sealed room but hoping i can atleast double the ppm .my room is only 25 square so should help a little...

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
You could line the inside or outside of the tent with panda plastic, seal it up with strong duct tape or gorilla tape.. Works just fine on a budget! Good luck! 🤠

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Adding co2 is for extremely high light high temp intense grows. If not in a sealed climate controlled room with maxed out lighting it will not make a positive difference.

Better to have good ventilation for airflow and practice good gardening skills and keeping the environment hospitable and stable.

Plenty of co2 in a house full of people and appliances for amazing grows.
this

Top Bottom