c0ast's DHK Pure Kush

• Thread starter mr. chunky nugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mr. chunky nugz

mr. chunky nugz

here she is, the super ind dom version of Pure kush..smells like marshmallows to me..
http://i252.invalid.com/albums/hh29/b14z3d/IMG_2366.jpg

S

SkyHi

are you lost coast....or why do you keep calling everything coast's? lol. just curious...killer pics dude specially the PK im going to get my hands on one way or another.

mr. chunky nugz

mr. chunky nugz

are you lost coast....or why do you keep calling everything coast's? lol. just curious...killer pics dude specially the PK im going to get my hands on one way or another.

yea bro its me c0ast...

true grit

true grit

Thought so.... you know I wanna get on that lucky charms and 8wks? nuts...

P

purekushkills

c0ast my friend...

I have a cut of pure kush that looks like bubba, a little bit better yield, and smellin' like the lucky charms mallow lol

This the same cut?

Confused with all this DHK/LA pure/So-Cal Pure talk

-PKK

mr. chunky nugz

mr. chunky nugz

hey bro it wouldnt surprise me if u do have the same cut as me..yours is most likely the lucky charms. my socal PK or LAPK is very OG like and resemble nothing of the lucky charms... the OG is a little harder to find aswell

edit: and this isnt suges cut. i refer to her as the DHK out of respect for the crew that released her..

P

purekushkills

Thx for clearing that up. So much talk about the pure's lol.

This DHK that I'm running is quickly becoming my favorite smelling plant in the garden...its just a different, refreshing Kush smell. I'd love to do some inbreeding with this cut...seems to me like it would carry some nice flavor traits over to just about anything it was crossed to.

DHK x ECSD??
Sounds like I got a new project on my hands :D

-PKK
:party0023:

mr. chunky nugz

mr. chunky nugz

Thx for clearing that up. So much talk about the pure's lol.

This DHK that I'm running is quickly becoming my favorite smelling plant in the garden...its just a different, refreshing Kush smell. I'd love to do some inbreeding with this cut...seems to me like it would carry some nice flavor traits over to just about anything it was crossed to.

DHK x ECSD??
Sounds like I got a new project on my hands :D

-PKK
:party0023:

right on bro! sounds good to me! ive got a suges PK x SD IBL that came out fantastic, the pk and sd make a beautiful combo

P

purekushkills

Doubledub just Killed the shit out of a run of DHK pure...

Putting my face into the turkey bag as we speak :D

Yielded way better than our bubba s1 too.

-PKK

mr. chunky nugz

mr. chunky nugz

Doubledub just Killed the shit out of a run of DHK pure...

Putting my face into the turkey bag as we speak :D

Yielded way better than our bubba s1 too.

-PKK

hell yea, the pure definately yields better than bubba.. its not hard to pull 1.25# per 1kw on the PK in organic soil.
heres a branch from the outdoor garden
http://i252.invalid.com/albums/hh29/b14z3d/-2-4.jpg

P

purekushkills

Haha, the only description on the genetics of this cut from HPRC reads "Chem Family".

The longer the cure on this stuff, the more it reeks of OG.

Some Real good good...this cut needs to blow up.

-PKK

P

purekushkills

c0ast,

I know you say DHK released the cut...before that do you know where it was sourced? This cut is soooo dope...whenever I light up an L of this stuff people are always asking what kind of bud I got my hands on.

DHK pure kush is always my answer, but I'd love to be a little more informed. There is def. an OG in there...what else I cannot tell.

-PKK

Top Bottom