C4

• Thread starter fink
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

fink

Anyone have experience with C4?
I've had great success with chimeras gear.
I now need a fast finisher and yielder, but
dont what to give up the quality that I get from
strains like Mental Floss or Red Eyed Bride.
Has anyone run these?

Thanks

S

Silica

Chimeras c4 is good strong weed.
Apparantly a few years ago there were a few hermies in some batches but i think that problems gone. I never had any hermies out of a pack.

C4 will flower around 50 days, some later to around 55 being the more cotton candy phenotype and huge yeilding donkey dicks.
The flavour is good some say celery but i would say a nice taste and different from other fruity strains.
I still have most of my original pack and a new pack of the bay so i hope i get to grow them out soon.

Might cross either a male Apollo 11 or 3D with a female C4 and come up with a nice potent 50 day strain...
The potency is similar to ak47 and a similar high but forgetful and you need to drink a lot of water.Mud mouth due to cotton candy i think..

Its crystally and resonous and is one of my top 5 strains due to finishing time while still being top notch quality.

F

fink

cheers for the reply silica

sounds like a good strain, the apollo cross should be wicked!

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Mosca Negra can give ya some great info on the C4:rasta:

C

Chimera

Just to clairify there has always only been once seed stock for the C4... claims of intersex plants are the result of grower induced stress IME. The proof of this is that the vast majority of grows involving C4 produce no nanners.

-Chimera

J

Jayrodd

No doubt, U will not be dissappointed with C4. I have grown out several chimera strains and have now focused most of my strains on chimera gear. You really can't go wrong with any of his gear. Plus, he is a hell of a guy and is always willing to help out, just give him a shout if you need anything.

Latest posts

Top Bottom