• Thread starter GunnarGuchi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GunnarGuchi

i got 2 of each c99 and dd x c99 from mosca

http://img229.invalid.com/img229/8987/img0009l.jpg
2 Mosca c99 labeled pheno 1 and 2
the one on the right have had several slug attacks but i was out to night with a flashlight and kill slugs
often they return when its colder to attack the same plant but i killed many to night, including the one i think have attacked this one, and one that had almost finished of one of my Deep Chunk seedlings but i think its going to make it

http://img73.invalid.com/img73/1345/img0010z.jpg
2 mosca double dutch x c99
eventhough dd is considered a slow grower it seems to have given some more vigorousity to the cross as the dd x c99 was germinated at cracked at the same time as the pure c99 but by now its 40-50% bigger

P

poedizzle

I am SO glad i got the Doubble dutch x c99!!! It was a very limited release and i am glad i was one of the lucky ones!! gonna be watching this one gunnar!! peace
~POE~

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Excellente GunnarG! Please keep us posted on your Firefly grow bro!

Poe- you will LOVE the Firefly. Cup Winning genetics you got there....

Cheers!

G

GunnarGuchi

http://img141.invalid.com/img141/6651/img0016xj.jpg
2 c99 has grown some from last time

http://img197.invalid.com/img197/4315/img0012uqz.jpg
the 2 dd x c99 are really taking off in the greenhouse

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Gunnar-- you lucky dog! How far are your plants? Have they shown sex yet? Will you be growing them out in the ground or will you transplant into larger containers?

Cheers!

G

GunnarGuchi

Gunnar-- you lucky dog! How far are your plants? Have they shown sex yet? Will you be growing them out in the ground or will you transplant into larger containers?

Cheers!
cant remember the exact date when i started them but i have it somewhere on my grow diary
i havent checked them all for sex yet although i think i can remember some of them have shown sex
ill be cloning them soon and letting them flower in the greenhouse later after having transplanted them to larger pots
they are currently only in 4 liter/ 1 gallon pots

finishing them in pots that can be moved into the greenhouse i think is a must as our weather can be pretty hard here later in fall with lots of cold weather and rain

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Will be interesting to watch you finish them girls outdoors-- Indoors the Cinderella 99 gals will finish in 50-52 days of flowering time. In your part of the world, when do your outdoor plants finish-- late September or October?

I have seen a neat trick nurseries in my area plant an empty bucket in the ground and put the plant in an identical bucket into the bucket already in the ground. This makes it easy to remove the plant from the ground if not finished when the frosts come around...

Cheers!

D

Dubsta

Good Idea Mosca i never thought of that, I might have to try that next year, Here in the States in Washington we gotta watch out for the frost really bad, They normally finish mid October round here, Last year we planted in the ground and the plants we had to take down early and some molded. This year we got a cheap 12x12 Green House with 7 6ft 06 RM Sour Diesel's and its in our backyard now that were all legit.. They're just starting to flower to, there gonna be monsters..

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Dub-- just be sure to cut off the bottom of the bucket you put into the ground first-- this way the container you plant is in can make root contact.

G

GunnarGuchi

Will be interesting to watch you finish them girls outdoors-- Indoors the Cinderella 99 gals will finish in 50-52 days of flowering time. In your part of the world, when do your outdoor plants finish-- late September or October?

I have seen a neat trick nurseries in my area plant an empty bucket in the ground and put the plant in an identical bucket into the bucket already in the ground. This makes it easy to remove the plant from the ground if not finished when the frosts come around...

Cheers!
im at 56 northern latitude
our days are long here so most strain will flower later than at more exotic latitudes but using early genetics here we can finish plants without ruderalis in them from end august and forwards
most strain being grown here ends from mid September to mid October

more exotic strain often goes until end October to mid November here where the weather is really cold and rainy
so we have mold problems with late flowering strains often before the frost starts to set at mid November or so depending on the season

so pure exotic strains often finish very late here and have mold issues but thats why we often cross them with danish strains to make them flower earlier and have more mold resistance

i doubt that c99 used uncrossed will finish here without mold but i might try them this year in greenhouse with dehumidifier or finish them in my soon to be indoor facilities
i havent decided yet

W

wspman

Cheers!

Why didn't I think of that?

F

FireFly

Any idea on how long these FireFly take to flower?
I'm at day 40 with 6 of these ladies.

J

Jack Griffin

Don't 'ya just hate i when these threads end in the middle of a grow?

Top Bottom